Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
If the guy you have #1 P4P is at 147, yet you say the talent in the division isn't that good then I gotta question it a tad :manny:

especially if that guy at p4p #1 has the weakest resume at 147. :mjlol:

the majority of fukked up politics at welterweight is coming from Bud direction cuz everyone else fighting each other. :manny:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
@malbaker86 so youre not watching nonsense like broner vs rees...here's a couple of fights from the last great HBO BAD doubleheader to air on that network...this basically shook up at 130

i watched this over frampton-santa cruz 2 and mikey garcia vs dejan zlatcanin doubleheader on showtime which aired the same time...it was the right thing

Miura's a bad dude lol. I was hoping he'd get to run that back with Vargas because that fight was great. I believe Miura damaged Vargas & Berchelt put the nail in the coffin the first fight

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
7IuQjO4.png

honestly don't know how lacy wasn't a cruiserweight or something

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
My son was just born today brehs! :blessed:

My first child, my baby boy.

Congrats my dude. As a man who's first child was a boy, that bond you're gonna build with him is something i won't be able to put into words for you. Enjoy it and take a shyt load of videos and pictures. He'll be starting Pre-K before you know it :mjcry: :to: