Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
If the guy you have #1 P4P is at 147, yet you say the talent in the division isn't that good then I gotta question it a tad :manny:
crawford went up to 147...capturing titles in 2 previous divisions and was undisputed in one of them..while still having his zero...thats p4p shyt but doesnt mean he still doesnt need to get it done at 147 where he holds a belt to solidify being a great

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
He is going to fight Brook. Arum couldn't get the fight done when he had both now all of a sudden it's going to happen. :deadmanny:

I thinks its time we admit Arum has clearly gone senile. He needs to hand the reigns of his company to someone else.. This nikka literally just said last week he has no interest in making that fight. And has repeatedly admitted he killed the fight at every opportunity

Last edited:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
147 is overrated they are good but not great like people think.
I do think Spence is the goods but Porter was on his ass a little to close..

Pacman (Thurman) and Spence (semi prime Brook)got the best scalps at 147 by far.
Bud is good but until he fight somebody good I can’t put him above Pacman and Spence..he might got the goods but his resume is poor..Mikey Garcia or maybe even AB would have been undisputed at 135 and 140 with that resume.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yea Gvozdyk took a POUNDING in that fight. I think its 50/50 for GGG cause while he's resting, He's aging too
Derevyanchenko needed it too

Gvozdyk was really fukked up afterwards...like out of it when he went in the back of that ambulance