Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I aint gone knock Porter or Danny cause they have proven win or lose they will fight anybody, but nikkas in here defending Thurman :hhh::mjlol:. Like I said Thurman is a duck, a year ago he was constantly trashing Crawford as a WW, now it's he respects his skills. Spence was right Keith is fake AF.

Only thing he been consistent about is the WBO belt, he been said he don't like that belt before Crawford ever got it. Other than that he a flip floppin ass nikka to me. :yeshrug:
You know those 2 aren't mutually exclusive right?

All Thurman said was that Crawford hadn't proven himself at 147. And he was right. Doesn't mean he isn't skilled. That isn't a contradiction and it doesn't make him fake

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Swift is just an opponent then why you crying bout his moves breh :russ:

Let the opponent fight Spence then let the opponent wait N see bout pac

Ok same as Amir Khan so pay Swift what Amir Khan got N you got a fight :manny:

I mean when was Amir Khans last Win :pachaha:... you wanna talk bout Swift so let’s talk Khan since he was so much more deserving :sas1:

I’m sure Swift can do them great ppv numbers like Bud v Khan did soooooo what’s really the hold up friend :jbhmm:

Khan was in the right place and the right time, while the all the other champs were busy avoiding Crawford. Khan went a got him another big pay day undeserved or not... the difference is Khan was willing to sit down at the table and negotiate his purse.. Danny is on some "talk to my promoter" "we want a fair offer" like he somebody:mjlol:... He not willing to negotiate and this on record. He thinks he calls some shots cause he in the runnings for a potential Pac fight and he had a quality win 8 years ago:deadmanny:

Last edited:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Bu bu bu bu bu stop waiting on a Pac Stimulus .... make a fight :mjcry:

I prefer Spence and Crawford to fight each other with the winner getting the big money fight with Pac.

That said I won't claim either of them ducking the other if they fight Pac next.

Pac might end up going for Mikey anyway, why wouldn't he? Not a real 147er, Mexican(-American), still a relatively big name, looking good on a resume, lots of money to earn... What's not to like there for Pac?

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
You know those 2 aren't mutually exclusive right?

All Thurman said was that Crawford hadn't proven himself at 147. And he was right. Doesn't mean he isn't skilled. That isn't a contradiction and it doesn't make him fake

Bro funny thing is Thurman told Crawford he should fight Amir Khan cause 'Khan has been better than all of his opponents lately, and he didn't even know if he was better than Khan.' Wonder what that ducker gonna say now?

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Khan was in the right place and the right time, while the all the other champs were busy avoiding Crawford. Khan went a got him another big pay day undeserved or not... the difference is Khan was willing to sit down at the table and negotiate his purse.. Danny is on some "talk to my promoter" "we want a fair offer" like he somebody:mjlol:... He not willing to negotiate and this on record. He thinks he calls some shots cause he in the runnings for a potential Pac fight and he had a quality win 8 years ago:deadmanny:

Black Jesus - “Danny Garcia is a nobody”

Also Black Jesus - “Bu bu bu bu but why come nobody talking about Danny Garcia”

tenor.gif

:deadmanny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
No the politics stink, not the crop of talent lol

Welterweight politics has reduced you to learned helplessness pat?

fetchimage
if it was politics...i would still be shytting on 154

keep in mind 5 years ago i was bashing 147 and 154 big time for underachieving

in 2020 154 is a division for real nikkas and quality to boot and its still political but i praise it...the fights that need to get made for the most part are while FOTYs, good solid fights, and wild upsets are happening..at the time of pandemic..there was a significant 154 championship fight already signed between fighters of differing outlets (GB vs PBC)

147 with the exception of manny pacquiao, they have fighters there who are placing boundaries on themselves and wont attempt to be great..if andre berto wasn't such a bum he would eat in this era..thats how little i think of 147:unimpressed:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
if it was politics...i would still be shytting on 154

keep in mind 5 years ago i was bashing 147 and 154 big time for underachieving

in 2020 154 is a division for real nikkas and quality to boot and its still political but i praise it...the fights that need to get made for the most part are while FOTYs, good solid fights, and wild upsets are happening..at the time of pandemic..there was a significant 154 championship fight already signed between fighters of differing outlets (GB vs PBC)

147 with the exception of manny pacquiao, they have fighters there who are placing boundaries on themselves and wont attempt to be great..if andre berto wasn't such a bum he would eat in this era..thats how little i think of 147:unimpressed:
But yet you have Crawford #1 on your P4P list :sas1:

Remind me what division he's in again :sas2: