Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Only 147 fighter I see having any type of success at 154 is Spence, the rest are too small.

140 coming up to 147 though there are a lot of great fights that can be made between those two weight classes. Spence vs Taylor, or Crawford vs Ramirez, or vice versa. Prograis and Hooker could move up and fight Manny, Keith, Danny, Porter, or Mikey all would be great fights.

Not to mention Gary A Russel, Vergil Ortiz, and Jaron Ennis all in the cut coming up. These two divisions should run boxing... Such disappointment so far though.

I still think good fights happen at 147.

Agree that the 140 guys would make for good fights.

With the 154 part though, I think I’d give all the top 147ers at least a decent shot against Rosario or Teixeira, we’ll see if Rosario was a one-off or he’s here to stay but for now I think it’s legit to think that.

Charlo was outboxed by Harrison with his leaky gas tank and suspect chin so I can see the better boxer Crawford having success too and outboxing Charlo. Spence vs Charlo would never happen as they are gym mates.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I still think good fights happen at 147.

Agree that the 140 guys would make for good fights.

With the 154 part though, I think I’d give all the top 147ers at least a decent shot against Rosario or Teixeira, we’ll see if Rosario was a one-off or he’s here to stay but for now I think it’s legit to think that.

Charlo was outboxed by Harrison with his leaky gas tank and suspect chin so I can see the better boxer Crawford having success too and outboxing Charlo. Spence vs Charlo would never happen as they are gym mates.

Maybe Teixera yeah, I think Rosario would put the 147 fighters on they ass bruh, he can crack, Charlo can too which is why I'd see them stopping most of the 147 pound fighters, regardless of boxing ability sometimes that don't matter.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Miura's a bad dude lol. I was hoping he'd get to run that back with Vargas because that fight was great. I believe Miura damaged Vargas & Berchelt put the nail in the coffin the first fight

130 was on fire at one point..130 had no type of superstars but when they mixed it up..it was violence :wow:

my thing on this card: miura took way too much punishment in that fight against roman and vice versa...thats why he prolly retired after his next fight losing in one sided fashion to berchelt. roman finally stopping salido after like 18 years but got koed by berchelt...vargas somehow still active as a fighter after 3 back to back with wars miura, salido, and berchelt but he is a shell of himself..berchelt came in at the right time as the clean up guy..shifted 130 big time...now champions are a little different lol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maybe Teixera yeah, I think Rosario would put the 147 fighters on they ass bruh, he can crack, Charlo can too which is why I'd see them stopping most of the 147 pound fighters, regardless of boxing ability sometimes that don't matter.

teixeira is the wild card at 154...upsetting adames was cool and all but dude got annihilated by curtis stevens..if he can pull off another upset against castano, ill be willing to say he is not the weak champion that i think he is now

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees