Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:mindblown:

YOU said activate the Mando :dead:... that split is what a Mando gets :rudy:

So you want Garcia to negotiate with TR??? ok did Swift not say make a fair offer N not that bullshyt like last time giving a Khan 7 milly tho :beli:

We’ve been down this road... Swift has a Spence fight Swift has a possible Manny fight... It’s up to TR to make a fukking decent offer N make the fight... it’s not Danny Garcia’s job to tell TR or the WBO hey I’m in line to get fukking PAID but I wanna make Bud Stans happy so offer me 2 million :takedat:

:camby:
:ufdup:cause I cant tell if you're trolling or being dead serious. That split is what they get if the fight went to PURSE BID.. You should know this..

Swift saying make a fair offer IS NOT negotiating.. You keep bringing up what was offered to Khan when Khan got more ppvs under his belt than Spence and Danny combined:mjpls: So what is REALLY fair for Garcia??

Yes we been down this road.. Danny had a fight with Spence scheduled for March.. Key word in that sentence is HAD... Once that fight was off the table what Danny do besides hope Manny picks him like the rest of these hoes do??:ld: Real talk if Danny was really in line for a Pac fight he wouldn't even be entertaining a fight with Bud.. But that seems to be part of the duck tactic PBC nikkas like using now.. Dangle a pssible Pac fight so that way when they duck Bud, stupid motherfukkas can say "bu bu but why fight Bud when he got a fantasy Pac fight on table.. I DONT RESPECT NONE OF THESE nikkaS :pacspit:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Get Wilder'd when they all facing each other? Technically that analogy would actually be Crawford who'd get Wilder'd when he steps up in comp

yea it ain't perfect analogy since we seen all three of them get they ass whupped by now :troll:
Bud got a thing for really just beating dudes up bad to the point it's tough to watch and the ref or corner gotta stop it like Wilder's did

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
:ufdup:cause I cant tell if you're trolling or being dead serious. That split is what they get if the fight went to PURSE BID.. You should know this..

Swift saying make a fair offer IS NOT negotiating.. You keep bringing up what was offered to Khan when Khan got more ppvs under his belt than Spence and Danny combined:mjpls: So what is REALLY fair for Garcia??

Yes we been down this road.. Danny had a fight with Spence scheduled for March.. Key word in that sentence is HAD... Once that fight was off the table what Danny do besides hope Manny picks him like the rest of these hoes do??:ld: Real talk if Danny was really in line for a Pac fight he wouldn't even be entertaining a fight with Bud.. But that seems to be part of the duck tactic PBC nikkas like using now.. Dangle a pssible Pac fight so that way when they duck Bud, stupid motherfukkas can say "bu bu but why fight Bud when he got a fantasy Pac fight on table.. I DONT RESPECT NONE OF THESE nikkaS :pacspit:

Who specifically are you talking about in PBC bruh?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I fukk with Bob now can’t hate the old joo :manny:

TR has a clear pattern with how they operate... nikkas play dumb like we haven’t seen this movie for years

As far as the WBO is concerned It’s a 4th tier belt N TR N HBO brain washed you nikkas into believing it matters... we can go back years ago in here N I was saying undisputed = WBC WBA IBF... all of a sudden WBO matters gtfoh

Never even heard of the WBO until Prince Naz had it N back then it was treated like the IBO:scust:

you have that belief in about WBO but you have to be told about regular and interim beltholders - which PBC has a lot of in their camp..you think the cat Plant fought a couple months ago was an actual former world champion :heh:..thats just as wild lol

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
But that seems to be part of the duck tactic PBC nikkas like using now.. Dangle a pssible Pac fight so that way when they duck Bud, stupid motherfukkas can say "bu bu but why fight Bud when he got a fantasy Pac fight on table.. I DONT RESPECT NONE OF THESE nikkaS :pacspit:

:russ:

They going ride this tactic out for at least another year or two.

It's like 5 dudes in line begging for a Pac fight. The way Pac bank account built he might be fighting until 50 and go thru the whole queue :francis:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

How good did those previous Khan ppvs help sell that fight :mjlol::russ::umad:

TR set the market can’t cry when bigger draws who kod Khan In 2012 want the same payday :mjgrin:

So you think the Spence fight is gone now for Swift :dahell: but I’m the one trolling :skip:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
you have that belief in about WBO but you have to be told about regular and interim beltholders - which PBC has a lot of in their camp..you think the cat Plant fought a couple months ago was an actual former world champion :heh:..thats just as wild lol

I started to recognize interim N regular belts the same night you did

ldn-spo-boxing-0128-6_25278455_484072.jpg

:hhh:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
yea it ain't perfect analogy since we seen all three of them get they ass whupped by now :troll:
Bud got a thing for really just beating dudes up bad to the point it's tough to watch and the ref or corner gotta stop it like Wilder's did

Man i wish i was a billionaire. Would throw money at this shyt and get em in the ring. $8 mill each, take it or leave it :birdman:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I started to recognize interim N regular belts the same night you did

ldn-spo-boxing-0128-6_25278455_484072.jpg

:hhh:
notice i do that for the sake of trolling and said repeatedly in posts that if thurman was going to not defend his belt then they should upgrade Lucas...said the same thing when Lucas got ko'ed by Manny...manny eventually took Keith's belt and is the one true WBA welterweight champion

:youngsabo:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
How good did those previous Khan ppvs help sell that fight :mjlol::russ::umad:

TR set the market can’t cry when bigger draws who kod Khan In 2012 want the same payday :mjgrin:

So you think the Spence fight is gone now for Swift :dahell: but I’m the one trolling :skip:
Funny you mention 2012 cause thats the last time Danny Garcia beat a champion worth mentioning 8 damn years ago :scusthov:.. He aint beat shyt at 147 for the 5+ years he been there

You cant pick n choose when to use ppvs to support your argument.. Khan got more ppvs than Spence, Thurman, and Garcia combined, so lets roll with that :jawalrus: Now you can explain why Danny Garcia "deserves" more since ppvs and ppv numbers seem to be the end all be all to your arguments.. Tell us more about wins from 8 years ago with nikkas with ZERO ppvs and zero belts and what they"deserve"

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On to another topic, low key I feel like Casimero may upset Inoue bruhs.
honestly this corona shyt was a godsend to monster...without id be like you with saying upset alert

but i think now monster will get the kind of recovery time needed to at least be optimal for the fight when it comes off