Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

ahh the classic "send the contract" ploy. Any offer will be quickly rejected, labeled lowball or won't make sense, and there will no type of counter negotiation
He ain't even make a minute into the video before he talking about he would "debate on it" if the contract actually got sent for his next fight :dead:. Rehabbing Spence gets priority and he don't even want TC belt. :francis:. This stuff would be hilarious if it wasn't so predictable and sad

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread

Funny, remember when he was crying about how all top welterweights were supposedly ducking him and ignoring him. Porter and Thurman call him out and bud doesn't seem too willing to actually step up:sas1:

All the top guys are mixing it up and fighting each other, while Crawford just uses PBC fighters for clout. He talks all this shyt on Social media knowing Top Rank won't send real legitimate offers to the other best guys in the division. The plan is to just wait for Spence or Pacquiao and fight underwhelming opposition until then.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Funny, remember when he was crying about how all top welterweights were supposedly ducking him and ignoring him. .

And what were they doing in response back then?
Ignoring the fukk outta him and claiming they weren't crossing the street :unimpressed:
TC flunkie already broke down what these clowns doing. Taking Ls, being humbled and getting desperate since Manny and Spence ain't stuntin these bums.
My how the tables have turned :wow:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Funny, remember when he was crying about how all top welterweights were supposedly ducking him and ignoring him. Porter and Thurman call him out and bud doesn't seem too willing to actually step up:sas1:

All the top guys are mixing it up and fighting each other, while Crawford just uses PBC fighters for clout. He talks all this shyt on Social media knowing Top Rank won't send real legitimate offers to the other best guys in the division. The plan is to just wait for Spence or Pacquiao and fight underwhelming opposition until then.

While I don't like the antics Crawford and Top Rank with how they have handled his 147 campaign, Keith aint the one to be defending against them. Dude is a duck bruh, he refused to catch that L from Spence, and ended up catching an embarrasing L to old man Pac that tarnished his whole generation running from fades. He ducked Kell Brook if I remember correctly, then he ducked Spence just to lose to a 40 year old man who don't even have half his old punch output. Keith needs to either shut the fukk up, or fight his way back up but I'm more tired of hearing him talk than Crawford/Bob at this point, at least they have a reason to talk. Either fight or shut the fukk up and commentate and cheerlead Keith. :camby:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Ignoring the fukk outta him and claiming they weren't crossing the street :unimpressed:
TC flunkie already broke down what these clowns doing. Taking Ls, being humbled and getting desperate since Manny and Spence ain't stuntin these bums.

You mean...they're fighting each other :mjpls:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

Funny how the 2020 version of Thurman is underwhelming opposition.. That nikka hasnt looked impressive since 2015 and just got his ass whooped by a 41 year old full-time Senator

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
It's funny how easily you guys are fooled.

You have this fantasy that Bud is being ducked and is a boogeyman, when in reality him and his boss have never made any efforts to fight a top 147 pounder in the first place :mjlol:

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
Funny how the 2020 version of Thurman is underwhelming opposition.. That nikka hasnt looked impressive since 2015 and just got his ass whooped by a 41 year old full-time Senator
Doesn't matter, Thurman would still be the best name on his resume. That's how weak Bud's resume is and he's already 32 years old.

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
While I don't like the antics Crawford and Top Rank with how they have handled his 147 campaign, Keith aint the one to be defending against them. Dude is a duck bruh, he refused to catch that L from Spence, and ended up catching an embarrasing L to old man Pac that tarnished his whole generation running from fades. He ducked Kell Brook if I remember correctly, then he ducked Spence just to lose to a 40 year old man who don't even have half his old punch output. Keith needs to either shut the fukk up, or fight his way back up but I'm more tired of hearing him talk than Crawford/Bob at this point, at least they have a reason to talk. Either fight or shut the fukk up and commentate and cheerlead Keith. :camby:
You guys talk all this shyt about Keith but he would be the best name on Crawford's resume by far :russ:.

This energy should be directed towards Crawford. Thurman has fought better fighters than whoever crawford has fought, put the pressure on crawford to actually step up and fight someone.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
It's funny how easily you guys are fooled.

You have this fantasy that Bud is being ducked and is a boogeyman, when in reality him and his boss have never made any efforts to fight a top 147 pounder in the first place :mjlol:

Nah breh.. We aint fooled, we just pay attention.. These PBC welterweights outside of Pacquiao have completely different energy when they holding a title.. When they beltless and coming off losses all of a sudden they got courage and want contracts from the guy they was just looking down on a second ago.. We dont know what efforts been made behind the scenes.. What we know is nikkas dont keep the same energy and move the goalposts when its convenient

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Doesn't matter, Thurman would still be the best name on his resume. That's how weak Bud's resume is and he's already 32 years old.

Not in 2020.. In 2020 Thurman struggles BAD and possibly loses to Benevidez, Horn, Mean Machine etc... At this point Keefy should be going after an Adrian Broner or Amir Khan

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
Not in 2020.. In 2020 Thurman struggles BAD and possibly loses to Benevidez, Horn, Mean Machine etc... At this point Keefy should be going after an Adrian Broner or Amir Khan
:mjlol: This has to be a joke. Mean machine who got a gift draw against ray robinson? Benavidez? cmon

When will Crawford step up and fight someone? It doesn't have to be Spence or Pacquiao. Porter, Danny, and Thurman would ALL be better than anyone Crawford has faced. Thats the truth but you guys are against it, it's really weird.

Instead of being fans, you guys are acting like his manager or promoter because you don't want him to step up unless it's a huge event against Spence or Pac.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
You guys talk all this shyt about Keith but he would be the best name on Crawford's resume by far :russ:.

This energy should be directed towards Crawford. Thurman has fought better fighters than whoever crawford has fought, put the pressure on crawford to actually step up and fight someone.

Name me one person who been more consistent saying Crawford needs to fight top comp than me? :stopitslime:

I'll believe Keith will fight Crawford when the contract is signed and they start doing press conferences cause Keith is the biggest duck of them all. Spence will fight Crawford, Danny will fight Crawford, Porter will fight Crawford, because they have never shown me otherwise they wont fight tough comp. My money is Keith will find any excuse he can to not fight either Spence or Crawford, because he been making excuses to not fight Spence, and didn't want to fight Kell Brook when he was a live body. Run time needs to do what he does best and run his mouth on the sidelines. :hhh:

For the record I would love to see Crawford vs Thurman, but history shows me Keith aint finna fight that man. :unimpressed:

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: This has to be a joke. Mean machine who got a gift draw against ray robinson? Benavidez? cmon

When will Crawford step up and fight someone? It doesn't have to be Spence or Pacquiao. Porter, Danny, and Thurman would ALL be better than anyone Crawford has faced. Thats the truth but you guys are against it, it's really weird.

Instead of being fans, you guys are acting like his manager or promoter because you don't want him to step up unless it's a huge event against Spence or Pac.
I am speaking as a fan.. I wanted all those fights at one point..Danny is Bud's mandatory.. Funny theres no pressure on him to face bud. But somehow all the pressure is on the guy who in his 3rd division and has only been at 147 for just over a year..Thurman and Porter are coming off Ls they dont deserve immediate title shots imo.. As a fan I wanna see the top fighters face each other.. I wanna see unifications. I dont wanna see them fight beltless losers.. For what??.. Bud giving Porter his 4th(arguably 5th) loss dont prove anything to me as a fan.. Thurman is a straight hoe and hasnt looked impressive in 5 yrs