Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I am speaking as a fan.. I wanted all those fights at one point..Danny is Bud's mandatory.. Funny theres no pressure on him to face bud. But somehow all the pressure is on the guy who in his 3rd division and has only been at 147 for just over a year..Thurman and Porter are coming off Ls they dont deserve immediate title shots imo.. As a fan I wanna see the top fighters face each other.. I wanna see unifications. I dont wanna see them fight beltless losers.. For what??.. Bud giving Porter his 4th(arguably 5th) loss dont prove anything to me as a fan.. Thurman is a straight hoe and hasnt looked impressive in 5 yrs

“Bu bu bu bu There’s no pressure on Danny Garcia to fight Bud :mjcry:

Maybe cuz he was scheduled to fight the nikka with two belts ... the nikka who Errybody thinks is more dangerous... the nikka who does more ppv... the nikka who does more views... the nikka who Bud scary of :gladbron:

N then Swift in the running for :deadmanny:.... also the other nikka Bud scary of :heh:

It can’t be those reasons tho right?? It’s gotta be cuz Errybody scary of the nikka getting dropped by Mean Machine :bryan:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Nah breh.. We aint fooled, we just pay attention.. These PBC welterweights outside of Pacquiao have completely different energy when they holding a title.. When they beltless and coming off losses all of a sudden they got courage and want contracts from the guy they was just looking down on a second ago.. We dont know what efforts been made behind the scenes.. What we know is nikkas dont keep the same energy and move the goalposts when its convenient
Top line is facts, dudes did Spence the same way

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Keith did Juelz In that clip at the end that why I didn’t post it last night :lolbron:

But If Sometimes wants a tuneup after a L first :manny:... that’s how shyt been for years

TR has options now... Keith after the tuneup... Porter now... Danny if you pay him fairly... can’t use the cross the street bullshyt if nikkas are right there telling you well fight let’s negotiate

So if TR chooses a trash opp next you kno where their heart really is :youngsabo:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
“Bu bu bu bu There’s no pressure on Danny Garcia to fight Bud :mjcry:

Maybe cuz he was scheduled to fight the nikka with two belts ... the nikka who Errybody thinks is more dangerous... the nikka who does more ppv... the nikka who does more views... the nikka who Bud scary of :gladbron:

N then Swift in the running for :deadmanny:.... also the other nikka Bud scary of :heh:

It can’t be those reasons tho right?? It’s gotta be cuz Errybody scary of the nikka getting dropped by Mean Machine :bryan:

All that shyt SOUNDS nice until that excuse went out the window when Spence got in his accident and that fight was canceled(Not postponed) CANCELLED.. at the time Spence was out of the picture, instead of hoping and praying Pacquiao chooses you next like some prostitute at the bunny ranch..you can activate your mandatory status and fight Bud for the WBO and actually bring something to the table for Pac other than being another overrated PBC welterweight that hasnt done shyt since he been at 147 other than lose to Ponytail and Pacquiao sparring partner..

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
All that shyt SOUNDS nice until that excuse went out the window when Spence got in his accident and that fight was canceled(Not postponed) CANCELLED.. at the time Spence was out of the picture, instead of hoping and praying Pacquiao chooses you next like some prostitute at the bunny ranch..you can activate your mandatory status and fight Bud for the WBO and actually bring something to the table for Pac other than being another overrated PBC welterweight that hasnt done shyt since he been at 147 other than lose to Ponytail and Pacquiao sparring partner..

:mjlol:

Bud just fought his Mando in Mean Machine... Bud ain’t fighting two mandos back to back ...

so Danny “activating” a mandatory ain’t goin do shyt :dead: N that’s leaving out coronavirus N a 75 -25 or 70-30 purse Split a Mando gets :scusthov:

You’re skipping a ppv fight for two belts?? For the WBO on crackle for 25%?? :heh:

You missing out on a Manny fight on ppv for WBO fight on crackle for 25%??

This isn’t fukking rocket science here :dahell:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:mjlol:

Bud just fought his Mando in Mean Machine... Bud ain’t fighting two mandos back to back ...

so Danny “activating” a mandatory ain’t goin do shyt :dead: N that’s leaving out coronavirus N a 75 -25 or 70-30 purse Split a Mando gets :scusthov:

You’re skipping a ppv fight for two belts?? For the WBO on crackle for 25%?? :heh:

You missing out on a Manny fight on ppv for WBO fight on crackle for 25%??

This isn’t fukking rocket science here :dahell:
:hhh:
Breh, you are not a casual so stop acting like one.. First, Bud fought his last mando EARLY. Fight had not even been ordered yet.. 2nd..Bud vs Garcia would be on ppv, and the fight would never go to purse bid, so stop with the goofy 75-25 talk..
AGAIN...Danny and Spence fight was CANCELLED So he wouldn't be skipping anything.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Breh, you are not a casual so stop acting like one.. First, Bud fought his last mando EARLY. Fight had not even been ordered yet.. 2nd..Bud vs Garcia would be on ppv, and the fight would never go to purse bid, so stop with the goofy 75-25 talk..
AGAIN...Danny and Spence fight was CANCELLED So he wouldn't be skipping anything.
Choc has an aversion to TR and the WBO belt lol :heh:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Nah breh.. We aint fooled, we just pay attention.. These PBC welterweights outside of Pacquiao have completely different energy when they holding a title.. When they beltless and coming off losses all of a sudden they got courage and want contracts from the guy they was just looking down on a second ago.. We dont know what efforts been made behind the scenes.. What we know is nikkas dont keep the same energy and move the goalposts when its convenient

The irony is mind boggling. Luckily a ton of ppl in boxing been pointing out how these dudes moving and TC is getting his just due among his peers and the media as he routinely gets listed as the top WW. Can't wait till one these PBC dudes get Wilder'd

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
The irony is mind boggling. Luckily a ton of ppl in boxing been pointing out how these dudes moving and TC is getting his just due among his peers and the media as he routinely gets listed as the top WW. Can't wait till one these PBC dudes get Wilder'd

Get Wilder'd when they all facing each other? Technically that analogy would actually be Crawford who'd get Wilder'd when he steps up in comp

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

I aint gone knock Porter or Danny cause they have proven win or lose they will fight anybody, but nikkas in here defending Thurman :hhh::mjlol:. Like I said Thurman is a duck, a year ago he was constantly trashing Crawford as a WW, now it's he respects his skills. Spence was right Keith is fake AF.

Only thing he been consistent about is the WBO belt, he been said he don't like that belt before Crawford ever got it. Other than that he a flip floppin ass nikka to me. :yeshrug:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

:mindblown:

YOU said activate the Mando :dead:... that split is what a Mando gets :rudy:

So you want Garcia to negotiate with TR??? ok did Swift not say make a fair offer N not that bullshyt like last time giving a Khan 7 milly tho :beli:

We’ve been down this road... Swift has a Spence fight Swift has a possible Manny fight... It’s up to TR to make a fukking decent offer N make the fight... it’s not Danny Garcia’s job to tell TR or the WBO hey I’m in line to get fukking PAID but I wanna make Bud Stans happy so offer me 2 million :takedat:

:camby:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Choc has an aversion to TR and the WBO belt lol :heh:

I fukk with Bob now can’t hate the old joo :manny:

TR has a clear pattern with how they operate... nikkas play dumb like we haven’t seen this movie for years

As far as the WBO is concerned It’s a 4th tier belt N TR N HBO brain washed you nikkas into believing it matters... we can go back years ago in here N I was saying undisputed = WBC WBA IBF... all of a sudden WBO matters gtfoh

Never even heard of the WBO until Prince Naz had it N back then it was treated like the IBO:scust: