Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Lukie is my boy...cool cat....im actually going to do a podcast with him this coming Friday

Cool, he seemed to be pretty high on GRJ lil brother. I agree the WW division is eventually going have a transition period so it will be interesting to see what kind of fights the up and coming dudes can get over the next couple years.

He also made an interesting point about how fight cards after this coronavirus pandemic is over will likely be STACKED. Dudes like Jose Ramirez missed out on million+ dollar paydays. Fighters are going be pressed to make up for loss bouts and more likely to fight often and tougher matches for higher pay

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Cool, he seemed to be pretty high on GRJ lil brother. I agree the WW division is eventually going have a transition period so it will be interesting to see what kind of fights the up and coming dudes can get over the next couple years.

He also made an interesting point about how fight cards after this coronavirus pandemic is over will likely be STACKED. Dudes like Jose Ramirez missed out on million+ dollar paydays. Fighters are going be pressed to make up for loss bouts and more likely to fight often and tougher matches for higher pay

the bolded we hope will and should happen..they were fukking around too much this year before

we were getting cards headlined with such fights as kownacki vs helenius, ugas vs mike dallas jr, and danny garcia vs ivan redkach

we were just beginning to enter a period of more interesting fights too when this shyt happened

these boxers better have rediscovered their love of boxing :ufdup:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Completely disagree especially with Thurman and Charlo. Again my causal friends know who both of them is, I have to make them watch Crawford because they don’t know him or he hasn’t had any memorable fights with big opponents.
With all due respect, those are just your casual friends breh who might happen to know them more coincidetally but don’t represent all the people. Why Crawford has a few hundred thousand more Instagram followers than either Charlos, Thurman or Porter if he’s lesser known? We don’t even talk about a few thousands but hundred thousand, check it.