Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
WBO does force T-craw to face his mandatory..what do you think Mean Machine was?

with regards to the mandatory, do you think Danny Garcia will actually take this fight if the WBO orders it? You see how he moves in his own career. He's not exactly campaigning for his title shot. thats not the fault of the WBO or Crawford.

Ortiz Jr would love to see and unlike Danny he would take it in a heartbeat and wants a shot

Mikey Garcia is a wildcard because it looks he's getting the pacquiao fight next. all signs are pointing to it

hooker and prograis are fighting each other - the winner will prolly be a future wbo mandatory

Right why would Danny Garcia want to fight on Crackle for 2 million for Bob Arums belt

When he’s up next for WBC N IBF on PPV against the best in the division ... Yea we see how Swift moves his career :mjlol:

Don’t ever become an advisor Pat :hhh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
IHyK6E.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Right why would Danny Garcia want to fight on Crackle for 2 million for Bob Arums belt

When he’s up next for WBC N IBF on PPV against the best in the division ... Yea we see how Swift moves his career :mjlol:

Don’t ever become an advisor Pat :hhh:

how Swift moves depends now on how Spence moves :heh:

20 bucks says an interim or vacant WBC title fight gets called for him before he faces Spence..if he faces spence:pachaha:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
how Swift moves depends now on how Spence moves :heh:

20 bucks says an interim or vacant WBC title fight gets called for him before he faces Spence..if he faces spence:pachaha:

Soooo in that scenario Manny Mikey N Spence Duck Swift In a 12 month span N it’s “look how Swift is moving :pachaha:“???

Give me Swift vs Benavidez, Horn, Mean Machine or Khan 2 for the vacant WBC ... watch how fast those names aren’t credible opps anymore :youngsabo:

Meanwhile Bud out here doin what exactly??? Ducking Shawn Porter N diggin up the rotting corpse of Kell Brook N it’s “bu bu bu bu but what can he do... bu bu bu bu but he’s p4p” :mjcry:

There seems to be inconsistencies in your thinking friend :sas2:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soooo in that scenario Manny Mikey N Spence Duck Swift In a 12 month span N it’s “look how Swift is moving :pachaha:“???

Give me Swift vs Benavidez, Horn, Mean Machine or Khan 2 for the vacant WBC ... watch how fast those names aren’t credible opps anymore :youngsabo:

Meanwhile Bud out here doin what exactly??? Ducking Shawn Porter N diggin up the rotting corpse of Kell Brook N it’s “bu bu bu bu but what can he do... bu bu bu bu but he’s p4p” :mjcry:

There seems to be inconsistencies in your thinking friend :sas2:

what inconsistencies? one is a current welterweight champion ,the other hasnt been a champion in 3 years :heh:..so again tell me how swift is moving right :heh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@malbaker86 so youre not watching nonsense like broner vs rees...here's a couple of fights from the last great HBO BAD doubleheader to air on that network...this basically shook up at 130

i watched this over frampton-santa cruz 2 and mikey garcia vs dejan zlatcanin doubleheader on showtime which aired the same time...it was the right thing

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
@malbaker86 so youre not watching nonsense like broner vs rees...here's a couple of fights from the last great HBO BAD doubleheader to air on that network...this basically shook up at 130

i watched this over frampton-santa cruz 2 and mikey garcia vs dejan zlatcanin doubleheader on showtime which aired the same time...it was the right thing

we need berchelt vs santa cruz

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
what inconsistencies? one is a current welterweight champion ,the other hasnt been a champion in 3 years :heh:..so again tell me how swift is moving right :heh:

I’m sure you of all people would be perfectly fine with Danny Garcia fighting Benavidez Khan N Mean Machine after winning the WBC title right ?? That’s moving right right friend??

full

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m sure you of all people would be perfectly fine with Danny Garcia fighting Benavidez Khan N Mean Machine after winning the WBC title right ?? That’s moving right right friend??

full

i mean its better than who danny faced during his welterweight title reign :youngsabo:

upload_2020-4-13_18-27-43.png

after a competitive fight with a very shot ghost for a vacant title, he goes and faces samuel vargas in a non title fight before kool keith boxed his head off and took his belt away in almost one sided fashion :unimpressed:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
i mean its better than who danny faced during his welterweight title reign :youngsabo:

View attachment 28335

after a competitive fight with a very shot ghost for a vacant title, he goes and faces samuel vargas in a non title fight before kool keith boxed his head off and took his belt away in almost one sided fashion :unimpressed:
Can’t be one sided if one guys ends the fight literally running for his life