Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Think you underestimate Crawford's profile a bit, or overestimate Thurman's. Bud is a bigger name than Thurman, more people know who he is. Same with Porter, more people know Crawford. You can make an argument for Danny Garcia or Spence being more known than Crawford among casuals but not Porter, Thurman or any 154er PBC fighters including Charlo.

It's not everything but look at their social media following numbers. Thurman, Porter and the 154er roster clearly lagging behind Pac, Swift, Spence and Bud. Danny is kinda the odd one out with his popularity going downhill recently but still he's pretty known.
Completely disagree especially with Thurman and Charlo. Again my causal friends know who both of them is, I have to make them watch Crawford because they don’t know him or he hasn’t had any memorable fights with big opponents.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Fat Dan rn
skittles.gif

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WBO does force T-craw to face his mandatory..what do you think Mean Machine was?

with regards to the mandatory, do you think Danny Garcia will actually take this fight if the WBO orders it? You see how he moves in his own career. He's not exactly campaigning for his title shot. thats not the fault of the WBO or Crawford.

Ortiz Jr would love to see and unlike Danny he would take it in a heartbeat and wants a shot

Mikey Garcia is a wildcard because it looks he's getting the pacquiao fight next. all signs are pointing to it

hooker and prograis are fighting each other - the winner will prolly be a future wbo mandatory

I thought Ortiz said he wasn't ready for a shot right away. Danny is the mandatory or just the #1 contender? Garcia is a nope, Arum said he would never work with him (actually walk out of an interview when they asked him about it. :deadmanny:)
It is going to be Brook. Porter would have been a good option.

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Long interview can't really give the time stamps so I'll try to sum it up. She hired a lawyer with Adonis to take care of their legal stuff. The lawyer links up with Stevenson's mom to take him away from his girl, and she hasn't spoken to him since (They keep changing his number).
Yvon Mitchell is now his spokesperson. The mom who she said gave Stevenson up for adoption when he was young (his father died before his birth), she remarried and had other children that she kept. She says that Canada has free health care, but she paid for additional care to speed up his recovery.

Also says she was thrown out of the house she lived in with Stevenson (his mother and half brothers live there now). The mother also tried to get Stevenson first baby mother back in the picture since his short term memory isn't too good and his health is deteriorating (may not be in rehab anymore). The mother also is suing her for $1 million in damages, and wants her to take a paternity test which she said she has no issue with.

I don't know about the luxurious expenses, because they didn't really speak on that. The only one that is going to win in all of this is the lawyers. She also said that when she saw him in court they put him in a separate room so he would not see her.

Don't know who to believe. Don't trust the mother side cause he wasn't really messing with them when he was healthy. Don't know about the girlfriend (weren't they supposed to get married before all this?). I more inclined to believe her because she helped him through the rehab (said his family wasn't there), and they were about to get married. If he felt that way healthy then what changed now? Why isn't he speaking? (Is his health declining)?