Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yup. Became a chore to watch Snr after Watson 2, would spend half a round posing.

The same could be said for Benn post McClellan.
Still had bangers with Carl Thompson which was an absolute war but he lost that fire. You can tell even in interviews he ain't a fan of the sport even though he was an absolute warrior

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Jr basically needs to fight how he did vs BJS in the 2nd half of their fight. What is so annoying about Jr is that his uppercut is very good, probably his best punch, but everything else is so all over the place.

Facts
assertive boxing he's at his best and yes his uppercut is nice. shyt is almost Berto level

The axe murderer

Daps
He over trains and looks sloppy and crude :ohhh:

Wilder under trains and looks sloppy and crude. :what:

The fukk is going on with these nikkas :mjlol:
True that though wilder to be fair usually trains very hard but mostly conditioning (though the conditioning was bad last fight) but skills? :patrice::patrice::patrice::patrice::patrice::patrice::patrice:Nah.
Then you got gym freaks like Spence and Mayweather who do 20 rounds and shyt while blowing dudes out:wow:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
True that though wilder to be fair usually trains very hard but mostly conditioning (though the conditioning was bad last fight) but skills? :patrice::patrice::patrice::patrice::patrice::patrice::patrice:Nah.
Then you got gym freaks like Spence and Mayweather who do 20 rounds and shyt while blowing dudes out:wow:

I done seen too many videos over the years of that nikka goofing off or twerking or etc.....to make me think he trains hard.

Nobody who seriously trains in boxing is going to be still punching with their elbows out after all them years.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Still had bangers with Carl Thompson which was an absolute war but he lost that fire. You can tell even in interviews he ain't a fan of the sport even though he was an absolute warrior

Carl Thompson was a fun fighter to watch. Kill or be killed. Made David Haye reevaluate his career. :lolbron:

The axe murderer

Daps
I done seen too many videos over the years of that nikka goofing off or twerking or etc.....to make me think he trains hard.

Nobody who seriously trains in boxing is going to be still punching with their elbows out after all them years.
Bruh like his footwork is just not there :francis:
It seems one moment he progressing showing some skill and the next he goes back to old habits. :francis:
In MMA there is problem when wrestlers become in love with their own power and this kinda it

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

this was a good fight of his. He carried his power late. Haye improved that defense QUICK after that thompson fight

Made Haye too defensive tho IMO. He definitely became scared to get hit after Thompson. Only when Mormeck gassed did he take advantage. The Valuev and Wlad fights :scust:. He was a good bully finisher tho.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Bruh like his footwork is just not there :francis:
It seems one moment he progressing showing some skill and the next he goes back to old habits. :francis:
In MMA there is problem when wrestlers become in love with their own power and this kinda it

Facts. Dude not athletic at all. He just look in shape.
I feel like nobody ever instilled any repetitive drills in him. nikka should be made to practice only his jab for a whole month.

The axe murderer

Daps
Made Haye too defensive tho IMO. He definitely became scared to get hit after Thompson. Only when Mormeck gassed did he take advantage. The Valuev and Wlad fights :scust:. He was a good bully finisher tho.
Audley Harrison fight was the worse. Not a punch thrown between the 2 for rounds :scust:

The axe murderer

Daps
Facts. Dude not athletic at all. He just look in shape.
I feel like nobody ever instilled any repetitive drills in him. nikka should be made to practice only his jab for a whole month.
Bruh with a good jab he could set that power up even better. :snoop:
And thing is other guys who are crude and successful usually put pressure on you and take you outta your game. He relies too much on that 1 hitter quitter. It gotten him this far but the buck stops.