Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
That side of the pond how was he seen? I mean before he started losing like that? I remember watching some matches and I'm like this mf won gold in the olympics? :mjtf:

The British public turned on him pretty quickly :mjpls: with lackluster performances and cherry picking opponents. Whatever goodwill he had from the Olympics and signing with the BBC to get maximum exposure as everything was pretty much with SKY, he lost it. And basically became the pantomime villain everyone wanted to see lose. Him getting bullied by a Raw club fighter Taxi Driver Martin Rogan, who had only 10 fights, really does sum up his career.

Anthony Joshua: Olympic winner must learn from Audley Harrison

The anti-Mayweather: The sad, cautionary tale of Audley Harrison

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
The British public turned on him pretty quickly :mjpls: with lackluster performances and cherry picking opponents. Whatever goodwill he had from the Olympics and signing with the BBC to get maximum exposure as everything was pretty much with SKY, he lost it. And basically became the pantomime villain everyone wanted to see lose. Him getting bullied by a Raw club fighter Taxi Driver Martin Rogan, who had only 10 fights, really does sum up his career.

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry: shyt at least amir khan chinny as he is showed heart in them losses :wow:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry: shyt at least amir khan chinny as he is showed heart in them losses :wow:

Apart from the Crawford fight, Khan always been a gamer. Away from that he says some deluded shyt that annoys people. Like begging for Floyd and Manny fights when he keeps on getting beat and not avenging defeats and ducking a domestic money fight with Kel. Have people :francis: when Khan opens his mouth.

His performance vs El Chino, especially round 10 highlights how good Alex Ariza's special supplements are. :skip:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Just watched Harrison "vs" Haye :dahell: was THAAAAT?!?!???

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charlo’s house is dope. I ain’t gonna lie, because boxing is a sport based on PRIZE fighting, and money dictates how these guys move, I like to see how these guys spend it. What is this nyggas biggest purse? He’s yet to really have the big fights yet.

I get that he’s in Houston, where the real estate is cheaper depending on where you are, but with the house, upkeep, basketball court, 50 cars, 5 plus kids, etc I just hope dude manages his money well.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charlo’s house is dope. I ain’t gonna lie, because boxing is a sport based on PRIZE fighting, and money dictates how these guys move, I like to see how these guys spend it. What is this nyggas biggest purse? He’s yet to really have the big fights yet.

I get that he’s in Houston, where the real estate is cheaper depending on where you are, but with the house, upkeep, basketball court, 50 cars, 5 plus kids, etc I just hope dude manages his money well.

Jermall Charlo living like that :ohhh:

Maybe Haymon giving him money under the table :dwillhuh:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
RegularNiceBirdofparadise.gif
fukkin nasty

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

A mill in the Harrison rematch

$750k vs Trout

$450,000 vs Lubin

$100k vs Hatley