Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Salute to Eubank for putting in smart work with Roy.

Truth be told he's a mediocre boxer for the most part, made a career out of it by being disciplined in training and power punching/bezerk mode.

If he learnt head and foot movement and setting things up he might fukk around and beat a big name.:leon:

Might be too late though.
Agreed..before he ripped his shoulder out I felt that he couldn't really handle korobov either

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Oh yeah, son popped his shoulder or some shyt right? Im remembering the card now.

I make it sound way too simplistic with Eubank and head and foot movement. His M.O. pre PBC era has been wait till mid rounds and then muscle, hold/push to ropes and wail on em till the ref stops it or he gets the knockdown.

If he had legit counters and combos/get outs then he would be more of a all round fighter instead of a slugger.

Physically he has the attributes, but he's more an ea sports character than a boxer more often than not.

Pretty much what Snr did, especially post Watson 2. Which is where I think Snr lost the killer instinct

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Agreed..before he ripped his shoulder out I felt that he couldn't really handle korobov either

The thing is he shows all that fancy shyt in training at the gym, but as soon as its a real fight he reverts back to the caveman head hunting power puncher he normally is.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The thing is he shows all that fancy shyt in training at the gym, but as soon as its a real fight he reverts back to the caveman head hunting power puncher he normally is.

Jr basically needs to fight how he did vs BJS in the 2nd half of their fight. What is so annoying about Jr is that his uppercut is very good, probably his best punch, but everything else is so all over the place.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i also he think he constantly overtrains too