Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps

Salute to Eubank for putting in smart work with Roy.

Truth be told he's a mediocre boxer for the most part, made a career out of it by being disciplined in training and power punching/bezerk mode.

If he learnt head and foot movement and setting things up he might fukk around and beat a big name.:leon:

Might be too late though.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Salute to Eubank for putting in smart work with Roy.

Truth be told he's a mediocre boxer for the most part, made a career out of it by being disciplined in training and power punching/bezerk mode.

If he learnt head and foot movement and setting things up he might fukk around and beat a big name.:leon:

Might be too late though.
It seems like he’s fukken with the PBC 160ish stable.I want to see him in the mix. His first fight on the Big Charlo Card had a Weird ending in a short fight. But he was looking good as short as it lasted.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
It seems like he’s fukken with the PBC 160ish staple. I want to see him in the mix. His first fight on the Big Charlo Card had a Weird ending in a short fight. But he was looking good as short as it lasted.

Oh yeah, son popped his shoulder or some shyt right? Im remembering the card now.

I make it sound way too simplistic with Eubank and head and foot movement. His M.O. pre PBC era has been wait till mid rounds and then muscle, hold/push to ropes and wail on em till the ref stops it or he gets the knockdown.

If he had legit counters and combos/get outs then he would be more of a all round fighter instead of a slugger.

Physically he has the attributes, but he's more an ea sports character than a boxer more often than not.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Oh yeah, son popped his shoulder or some shyt right? Im remembering the card now.

I make it sound way too simplistic with Eubank and head and foot movement. His M.O. pre PBC era has been wait till mid rounds and then muscle, hold/push to ropes and wail on em till the ref stops it or he gets the knockdown.

If he had legit counters and combos/get outs then he would be more of a all round fighter instead of a slugger.

Physically he has the attributes, but he's more an ea sports character than a boxer more often than not.

Yeah the Euro fighter popped his collarbone/fukked his shoulder up ended as A TKO in the 2nd Round.

Eubank Jr like a B- to Plus Talent who obviously has a legend of a Father in the sport but he’s not horrible. I’ve seen some improvement over the years. Him versus Jermall is an easy headliner to make for Fox or Showtime.

Last edited:

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Yeah the Euro fighter popped his collarbone/fukked his shoulder up ended as A TKO in the 2nd Round.

Eubank Jr like a B- to Plus Talent who obviously has a legend of a Father in the sport but he’s not horrible. I’ve seen some improvement over the years. Him versus Jernall is an easy headliner to make for Fox or Showtime.

Oh no doubt. Don't get it twisted, he's an exciting fighter to watch and i'm surprised he hasn't had more fights in states so far.