Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I saw he had made a glovegate video and was like :dahell:
Should he had not?
So called mainstream media made suit gate content with no problem.
Then proof of this dude cheating in both fights, cheating on another fight, cheating in sparring with yet another glove issue, and that's not news worthy?

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Debating on twitter and what y’all think, why does Bud get credit for Gamboa but Spence gets no credit got Mikey?

They reaching for anything they can to prop him up. Gamboa is the highlight of his career, never fought Mikey at 135 or Danny at 140.

They try to discredit everything Spence has done. Before the Brook fight it was 'Brook will expose him, he hits too hard he will outbox him' After Spence beat him down it was 'He was damaged goods, he was winning the fight before he got stopped(he was getting beat up, he maybe won 3 rounds the whole fight :mjlol:).

Before Mikey it was 'Mikey is too good of a boxer for him, he's too robotic.' After Spencr gave him a boxing lesson it was 'He was too small, Spence is too big, why couldn't he stop him though... Like Mikey has ever been close to being stopped). :sas2:

The Porter fight is whatever I ate my crow on it Porter put up a fight, but I've rewatched it 5 times and 116-111 for Spence was the right call, shyt wasn't no damn split decision... Still aint impressed with the win though. You say you gone KO somebody KO them nikka. :stopitslime:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Anthony Joshua vs. Kubrat Pulev is Officially Postponed
By Boxing Clever

Published On Fri Apr 3, 2020, 11:38 AM EDT

Anthony Joshua’s defence of his IBF, WBA, WBO and IBO heavyweight world titles against mandatory challenger Kubrat Pulev scheduled to take place at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Saturday June 20 has been postponed.

A new date for the event promoted by Matchroom Boxing and 258 Management in association with Top Rank and Epic Sports Entertainment is currently being worked on.

The promoters will announce any updates in due course and continue to explore the possibility of hosting this fight at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

joshua-pulev_5.jpg

The June date was looking very unlikely after the British Boxing Board of Control had canceled all events through May, due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

Several big fights cards have already been postponed to dates in July, but there is no concrete indication that large gatherings will be allowed by then.

Matchroom's Eddie Hearn had mentioned a tentative date of July 25 for Joshua-Pulev, which he felt was far more probable for the event. Because of the pandemic, Hearn's company will closely monitor the state of the UK before making any official announcement.

Joshua and Pulev were first scheduled to face each other back in 2017, with Pulev withdrawing due to injury and later being replaced by Carlos Takam, who gave the unified champion a tough fight before suffering a TKO defeat.

Pulev would eventually climb back to a mandatory position to re-secure his bout with Joshua.

Joshua has been out of the ring since December 2019, when he reclaimed his world titles with a dominant twelve round unanimous decision over Andy Ruiz in Saudi Arabia. Pulev saw action back in November, when he picked up a ten round unanimous decision over Rydell Booker.

im numb to all this now:unimpressed:

when boxing gets back to normal...im sure we are going to see some upsets

not from chief oluwafemi though

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
They reaching for anything they can to prop him up. Gamboa is the highlight of his career, never fought Mikey at 135 or Danny at 140.

They try to discredit everything Spence has done. Before the Brook fight it was 'Brook will expose him, he hits too hard he will outbox him' After Spence beat him down it was 'He was damaged goods, he was winning the fight before he got stopped(he was getting beat up, he maybe won 3 rounds the whole fight :mjlol:).

Before Mikey it was 'Mikey is too good of a boxer for him, he's too robotic.' After Spencr gave him a boxing lesson it was 'He was too small, Spence is too big, why couldn't he stop him though... Like Mikey has ever been close to being stopped). :sas2:

The Porter fight is whatever I ate my crow on it Porter put up a fight, but I've rewatched it 5 times and 116-111 for Spence was the right call, shyt wasn't no damn split decision... Still aint impressed with the win though. You say you gone KO somebody KO them nikka. :stopitslime:

Problem is both Spence himself has become slightly overrated, and his fans can be annoying. I initially has mikey beating spence, and boy I was wrong as fukk. Spence is a pretty good boxer, with plus power, plus plus body punching and inside fighting. So he's a p4p level probably solid A fighter. He's not an indestructible force that can't be beat and will destroy anyone put in front of him......as he has been made out to be. Now, against Crawford, I think if Spence is 83% himself post his guest appearance in Fast n Furious....he whoops on Crawford. Crawford is good, but not great, and massively overrated.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Problem is both Spence himself has become slightly overrated, and his fans can be annoying. I initially has mikey beating spence, and boy I was wrong as fukk. Spence is a pretty good boxer, with plus power, plus plus body punching and inside fighting. So he's a p4p level probably solid A fighter. He's not an indestructible force that can't be beat and will destroy anyone put in front of him......as he has been made out to be. Now, against Crawford, I think if Spence is 83% himself post his guest appearance in Fast n Furious....he whoops on Crawford. Crawford is good, but not great, and massively overrated.

I don't think Spence is unbeatable, but the one fighter in the division they in who I think could beat him is 41 not 30, I think 10 years ago Pac would of beaten Spence, after seeing what I saw against Thurman... Once Pac gasses like he did against Thurman, Pac is food.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
nope not on my short list of shows i wish..is it a raw show?
shyt sometimes its meh but when its gully it get gully breh. It sucks being in those places as well. Generally the marine type dudes do well in there due to discipline and the putting the head down thing. Cocky people do very bad in there to the point they risk their necks in there.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Big Baby ain't got shyt else to do in quarantine....

"You’re a Punk”- Jarrell Miller goes after Deontay Wilder

Miller lashes out at Deontay Wilder for calling him a ‘Doper’. Miler has some claims also to make regarding his skill and superiority.

All this heat began last year when Jarrell Miller tested positive for several banned substances. This went down during the build-up to his fight with Anthony Joshua. Obviously, that fight didn’t happen after Jarrell tested positive. But Miller managed to escape a lengthy ban because he didn’t hold a boxing license at the time he tested positive.

Miller tested positive for EPO and GW1516. He failed the VADA test due to the presence of the said performance-enhancing drugs in his system. Despite all the evidence being stacked against him, Miller blamed the positive test results on a stem cell shot he had taken to help recover from a shoulder injury.

Deontay Wilder was very critical about Miller and his doping scandal. Miller went after Wilder saying, “There are certain athletes in the boxing game that use my name. If you can’t say it to my face, I know you’re a punk. Ninety-nine percent of the people you see in the boxing world would never look my way and say something to my face, that’s the kind of characters they are. ‘A lot of fighters that were talking junk. Andre Ward, Billy Joe Saunders, Tony Bellew, Deontay Wilder and (Eddie) Hearn. ‘A lot of fighters were running their mouth who didn’t know sh*t about this situation. ‘Deontay was running his mouth and his brother got popped for something. Like I said before, I wouldn’t jump to conclusions and you got to do your homework.”

Jarrell Miller claims he’s better than Deontay Wilder
Jarrell Miller wishes to return to competing once the COVID-19 situation settles down. He claims the no.2 spot in the world of boxing and says he’s going to be the world champ soon.

Jarrell Miller is already taking shots at the roster. He said, “I am number two in the world, the only reason I am not number one is because I don’t have no belt. I know I am a better fighter than all of these guys. ‘I’m better than AJ (Anthony Joshua), I’m better than Tyson, I’m better than Deontay. ‘I only call myself number two because I don’t have that belt. I’m going to be world champ.”

Ain't this Ski's mans? :mjlol:

Smoke come get your boy. He clearly in that shyt again. :heh: