Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I mean if we're being REALISTIC, who the hell would be a better opp at this point in time than Brook :yeshrug:

nobody really. The idea that Danny or Porter are definitively better opponents is a reach to me. At their peak Brook is better than both of those guys, people will argue Brook is damaged or will be drained but he'll get a couple of extra months to slowly get the weight off with the corona situation, so we'll see
I think Bud beats all three but one fight is obviously easier to make so ain't mad at it

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
nobody really. The idea that Danny or Porter are definitively better opponents is a reach to me. At their peak Brook is better than both of those guys, people will argue Brook is damaged or will be drained but he'll get a couple of extra months to slowly get the weight off with the corona situation, so we'll see
I think Bud beats all three but one fight is obviously easier to make so ain't mad at it

Yea i agree. Also, Crawford not fighting Porter especially with the type of scrap Porter just had AND he lost on top of that, they not goin to "Sacrifice" him. Danny....don't know what the fukk is going on with him. Seems to just be existing at WW.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yea i agree. Also, Crawford not fighting Porter especially with the type of scrap Porter just had AND he lost on top of that, they not goin to "Sacrifice" him. Danny....don't know what the fukk is going on with him. Seems to just be existing at WW.

Danny has messed up his career....aimlessly wandering 147..caught 2 fades by kool keith and porter..saying he wants a big fight but cant knockout a man sugar john put away in 4 rounds :scust:

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
:mjlol: What has brook done at 147 since he beat porter in 2014? Since then, porter has at least beaten Danny, Ugas and other guys in the top 10.

Danny hasn't done much of anything at 147 tho, so i'll give you that.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Danny has messed up his career....aimlessly wandering 147..caught 2 fades by kool keith and porter..saying he wants a big fight but cant knockout a man sugar john put away in 4 rounds :scust:

Right. I dont doubt he could trouble the top guys, fought Porter close imo and while i felt Keith beat him easily, if they ever ran it back i could see that being closer. But his 147 resume has been seriously
underwhelming

Paulie
Ghost
SAMUEL Vargas
Thurman
Rios
Porter
Granados
Redkach

:huhldup:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Right. I dont doubt he could trouble the top guys, fought Porter close imo and while i felt Keith beat him easily, if they ever ran it back i could see that being closer. But his 147 resume has been seriously
underwhelming

Paulie
Ghost
SAMUEL Vargas
Thurman
Rios
Porter
Granados
Redkach

:huhldup:

That's a better 147 resume than Bud tho. :sas2: