Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
At this point, other than name recognition and fanbase, Brook isnt offering much else. Brook could make 147 but he'd be too drained out there :francis:

I was literally the only Brook stan N only person on here who picked him to beat Porter all them yrs ago

It’s Over for Brook been that way for a while now... At 154 or a Catchweight I’d give Bud a lil bit more credit but 147 :camby:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Mercer fight was the best.

Nah disagree on that.
I feel like the Briggs and Vitali fights were better than the Mercer fight. They just had more bigger and dramatic moments imo.

Lennox eating that Briggs combo before smiling and returning with his own Tekken boss combo that sends Shannon down into the turnbuckle >>> anything in Mercer vs Lewis.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Nah disagree on that.
I feel like the Briggs and Vitali fights were better than the Mercer fight. They just had more bigger and dramatic moments imo.

Lennox eating that Briggs combo before smiling and returning with his own Tekken boss combo that sends Shannon down into the turnbuckle >>> anything in Mercer vs Lewis.

ive said it before there is no reason why briggs had to roid himself up like he did..he was optimal at sub 230..he was more explosive and could throw combinations

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Buggin doing that shyt on hardwood floors in socks
true lmao

ive said it before there is no reason why briggs had to roid himself up like he did..he was optimal at sub 230..he was more explosive and could throw combinations
only thing I can say maybe improved for him was his chin. Early career mode briggs was hella fast