Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees

When a fighter could get dropped and smut wasn’t gonna be thrown on his name/ OD meme’d
full

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Y’all a bunch of flip floppy inconsistent muhfukkers ... y’all Lucky I’m in a friendly mood N don’t feel like really goin in :dame:

I’ll leave these quick gems tho...

It doesn’t matter if Brook has 26 more months to make 147... it doesn’t fukking matter... on fight night it’s when he’s goin feel it... the fact that that has to be said in here is disgraceful :martin:

You wanna call 2020 Brook decent at 147.... then your ass better be calling 2019 Devon Decent N the Ukraine Mike Tyson whooped Devon’s ass so put some respect on his name :sas2:

I want nikkas to make sense of this for me ... Angulo or Lemeuix...names I’ve mentioned for Plant... gets utterly shytted on... even tho Benavidez ducked etc... “it’s the easiest fight to make” tho

Plant has a limited number of fights is not P4P N like I said Benavidez ducking

But the “number 1 P4P” in the world ... can fight a nikka who hasn’t made 147 in over 3 years N been recently kod TWICE ... broken face TWICE

In 2020 what’s the difference in Brook Lemeuix N Angulo?? Opps nope... recent Ws?? Nope... so please tell me what’s the difference

Ima be using the “it’s the easy fight to make “ from now on that’s for sure :youngsabo:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Y’all a bunch of flip floppy inconsistent muhfukkers ... y’all Lucky I’m in a friendly mood N don’t feel like really goin in :dame:

I’ll leave these quick gems tho...

It doesn’t matter if Brook has 26 more months to make 147... it doesn’t fukking matter... on fight night it’s when he’s goin feel it... the fact that that has to be said in here is disgraceful :martin:

You wanna call 2020 Brook decent at 147.... then your ass better be calling 2019 Devon Decent N the Ukraine Mike Tyson whooped Devon’s ass so put some respect on his name :sas2:

I want nikkas to make sense of this for me ... Angulo or Lemeuix...names I’ve mentioned for Plant... gets utterly shytted on... even tho Benavidez ducked etc... “it’s the easiest fight to make” tho

Plant has a limited number of fights is not P4P N like I said Benavidez ducking

But the “number 1 P4P” in the world ... can fight a nikka who hasn’t made 147 in over 3 years N been recently kod TWICE ... broken face TWICE

In 2020 what’s the difference in Brook Lemeuix N Angulo?? Opps nope... recent Ws?? Nope... so please tell me what’s the difference

Ima be using the “it’s the easy fight to make “ from now on that’s for sure :youngsabo:

Name names bruh, we under quarantine we aint got shyt to do. :lolbron:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Danny has messed up his career....aimlessly wandering 147..caught 2 fades by kool keith and porter..saying he wants a big fight but cant knockout a man sugar john put away in 4 rounds :scust:

how did he mess up his career? He wins and losses the fights he’s suppose to. The way his career is managed is consistent with his time at 140. He’ll fight a bunch of 70/30 type fights, and mix in a couple of 50/50 fights (140 - Khan, Lucas). The difference is he won these type of fights at 140, while he’s lost them at 147. Probably would have lost to Spence as well.

You’ve heard the angel interviews right? The Garcia’s are about getting paid. They strategically select the “50/50” fights and sometimes it doesn’t work out.

I’m one of those guys that thinks he’s overachieved. I’m probably the minority in that.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nobody really. The idea that Danny or Porter are definitively better opponents is a reach to me. At their peak Brook is better than both of those guys, people will argue Brook is damaged or will be drained but he'll get a couple of extra months to slowly get the weight off with the corona situation, so we'll see
I think Bud beats all three but one fight is obviously easier to make so ain't mad at it

Brook is the best opponent from a business standpoint. Crawford can make good money while minimizing risk. That makes him a good opponent if that’s what we’re talking about.

From from a competitive standpoint? You can’t be serious. Prime Brook was nice as hell, and I agree, he was better then both guys. I don’t think he’s better then these guys in 2020. He’s the one that ended his prime by jumping up two weight classes. Brook ain’t shyt now and if you’re oblivious to that, I don’t know what to say.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
how did he mess up his career? He wins and losses the fights he’s suppose to. The way his career is managed is consistent with his time at 140. He’ll fight a bunch of 70/30 type fights, and mix in a couple of 50/50 fights (140 - Khan, Lucas). The difference is he won these type of fights at 140, while he’s lost them at 147. Probably would have lost to Spence as well.

You’ve heard the angel interviews right? The Garcia’s are about getting paid. They strategically select the “50/50” fights and sometimes it doesn’t work out.

I’m one of those guys that thinks he’s overachieved. I’m probably the minority in that.

messed up as he didnt want to be great because of the bolded...shyt i remember that interview..didnt pursue the right fights at the right time...and he spends his free time dancing around like a retard in a wig

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
messed up as he didnt want to be great because of the bolded...shyt i remember that interview..didnt pursue the right fights at the right time...and he spends his free time dancing around like a retard in a wig

What fights didn’t he pursue?? :mjlol:

Hold “ain’t shyt can’t box” Danny Garcia to higher standards than every fighter you stan Brehs :hhh:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don’t understand your point of view. Crawford is viewed as “great” and Danny’s resume is way better. It all comes down to skill.

Again, I’m not very high on Danny, so I think it’s amazing how far he got. If you think highly of him, then I guess I can see how you believe his career is a disappointment.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I don’t understand your point of view. Crawford is viewed as “great” and Danny’s resume is way better. It all comes down to skill.

Again, I’m not very high on Danny, so I think it’s amazing how far he got. If you think highly of him, then I guess I can see how you believe his career is a disappointment.

oh i dont think highly of him...literally since the herrera fight cuz thats when we got the bullshyt fights he took after the gift...never have...thought he was flawed with lenny from mice and men ability to take a punch