Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

I feel so bad for Herrera

Getting robbed in back to back fights really altered the career and money he could of had :wow:

hqdefault.jpg

modern day robbery

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LDBC here

that biracial, bisexual bytch Ishe Smith been running off at the mouth. First of all, the nygga is broke. This 41 year old bytch ass nygga does anything to make a dollar from fighting bare knuckle for Chump change to selling his ass on the Vegas strip. Mayweather Promotions had to pull numerous strings to get this bum title shots. When he finally won the title, it had to be against one of the weakest title holders of all time. This bum lost it in his very next fight! You know how hard it is to making a low level, boring ass fighter, like Iesha Smith, relevant? Then this nygga had the nerves to take shots at Floyd, because recycling him in the 154 lb division had run its course. Now this biracial guy’s white side is truly coming out. Everything appears to be coming out from how he feels about black people to his questionable sexuality.

On some G shyt, I will smack the shyt out of Iesha Smith

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LDBC here

that biracial, bisexual bytch Ishe Smith been running off at the mouth. First of all, the nygga is broke. This 41 year old bytch ass nygga does anything to make a dollar from fighting bare knuckle for Chump change to selling his ass on the Vegas strip. Mayweather Promotions had to pull numerous strings to get this bum title shots. When he finally won the title, it had to be against one of the weakest title holders of all time. This bum lost it in his very next fight! You know how hard it is to making a low level, boring ass fighter, like Iesha Smith, relevant? Then this nygga had the nerves to take shots at Floyd, because recycling him in the 154 lb division had run its course. Now this biracial guy’s white side is truly coming out. Everything appears to be coming out from how he feels about black people to his questionable sexuality.

On some G shyt, I will smack the shyt out of Iesha Smith

:dead:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

Meh, that seems like a post with bias behind it, he just picked a random stat without putting the context next to it in order to dikkride Fury/shyt on Joshua.
Joshua has the most consistently good resume at HW it just happened when he fought FOR the title (and not defended it) he had to beat Martin and Ruiz. I don't know what's the problem with either one as he took revenge on Ruiz and he was Martin's mandatory challenger for his first title.

As long as Joshua defends his titles against good-quality opponents I can give a fukk about who he won his titles against. Except if he has to fight some shytty mandatory but Pulev and Usyk are ok, one is a top 10 ranked fighter the other one had a great run at 200 and probably will be a top 10 HW as well by the time Joshua has to fight him.
Fury has the best win at HW, he's also inconsistent though. He might fight Wilder a 3rd time and then fight 3 jobbers in a row before fighting Joshua for all we know.
If we compare resumes