Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
He arguably got the w over benevidez too

shyt, he got robbed even worse in that fight. Dude outboxed and outfought Benevidez throughout the whole fight. Bullied the nikka into the ropes an everything. :hhh:

I thought he beat Swift, but at least that was competitive and despite Danny getting busted up a lil and outboxed he still didn't allow himself to get outfought.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Aj also beat Klitschko hell he knocked him out. He also beat more top 10 guys than anyone. Fury is the man for sure but can't sleep on aj.
Also that page has fukk all credibility. They post shyt like this

Oh shyt this is the parody account :russ::russ:

I didn't say anything then

this is a troll account copying Boxing Kingdom's profile, fools a lot of people. But if you look closely their username is BoxingKindgom

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
shyt, he got robbed even worse in that fight. Dude outboxed and outfought Benevidez throughout the whole fight. Bullied the nikka into the ropes an everything. :hhh:

I thought he beat Swift, but at least that was competitive and despite Danny getting busted up a lil and outboxed he still didn't allow himself to get outfought.
Herrera seems to be a stylistic nightmare to some of those counterpunched styles

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Meh, that seems like a post with bias behind it, he just picked a random stat without putting the context next to it in order to dikkride Fury/shyt on Joshua.
Joshua has the most consistently good resume at HW it just happened when he fought FOR the title (and not defended it) he had to beat Martin and Ruiz. I don't know what's the problem with either one as he took revenge on Ruiz and he was Martin's mandatory challenger for his first title.

As long as Joshua defends his titles against good-quality opponents I can give a fukk about who he won his titles against. Except if he has to fight some shytty mandatory but Pulev and Usyk are ok, one is a top 10 ranked fighter the other one had a great run at 200 and probably will be a top 10 HW as well by the time Joshua has to fight him.
Fury has the best win at HW, he's also inconsistent though. He might fight Wilder a 3rd time and then fight 3 jobbers in a row before fighting Joshua for all we know.
If we compare resumes
It’s a preference do you like big wins or a lot of middle ones.