Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
How do you brehs feel about training both sides pause :dame: im naturally lefty but was taught righty but my left hand is a lot stronger than my right.

My son boxes lefty but wrestles righty in all this down time i think ima focus on working the opposite side :ehh:

i trained both sides when i was dealing with my pinch nerve in my neck...it took some zip off my right hand so it was kinda necessary to do it...at mininum i can keep my balance throwing from southpaw..im naturally righty but my left hand is heavy as fukk

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

#TeamKrack :banderas:

i trained both sides when i was dealing with my pinch nerve in my neck...it took some zip off my right hand so it was kinda necessary to do it...at mininum i can keep my balance throwing from southpaw..im naturally righty but my left hand is heavy as fukk

been working on some things since I got to much time in the crib now :snoop: gonna work on my lefty boxing and gonna work on my son lefty grappling.

@ChocolateGiddyUp how you hold up breh :lupe:

shyt getting crazy out here brehs get some masks, gloves, firearms and grow a garden if you can.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

been working on some things since I got to much time in the crib now :snoop: gonna work on my lefty boxing and gonna work on my son lefty grappling.

shyt getting crazy out here brehs get some masks, gloves, firearms and grow a garden if you can.
#steelhammer

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I’m decent breh .... shyt is no joke tho
m0Cq9k.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
sorry not to sound cliche or whatever..

this feels so surreal...

the waiting game awaits the wait!!!

this thread itself feels fukking weird and dry!!

shyt all sports threads are lol....all these cancellations fukking up the flow