Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Too big too much power A+ Stamina

Tito’s right hand was very very good as well for the Southpaw

:deadmanny: Had issues with Margarito ... Tito woulda been too much

choc who didnt have issues with margarito? :heh:..except maybe mosley lol..margarito was a motherfukker to fight

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
choc who didnt have issues with margarito? :heh:..except maybe mosley lol..margarito was a motherfukker to fight

:deadmanny: Was :whoa: cuz of Margaritos size N said he was too big no more fights at 54 etc etc

My point was he himself said the size was an issue ... then we goin add Tito much better power sharper punches jus better in damn near erry category... PAC ain’t beating Tito:manny:

Filipinos are basically diet Mexicans N we all kno How Tito does Mexicans :youngsabo:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
not to go off course but tito would have murdered cotto something serious..
That would be even worse than the margo beatdown:hubie:
And that was a surgical procedure on cotto face:huhldup:
images

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:deadmanny: Was :whoa: cuz of Margaritos size N said he was too big no more fights at 54 etc etc

My point was he himself said the size was an issue ... then we goin add Tito much better power sharper punches jus better in damn near erry category... PAC ain’t beating Tito:manny:

Filipinos are basically diet Mexicans N we all kno How Tito does Mexicans :youngsabo:
yeah because margarito has an above average chin on top of being big for the division and a volume puncher..pac basically lost his prime to ruin margarito completely...tito's chin is fairly average..esp at welter...he got knocked down a whole bunch of times..pac could do the same