Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
How do you brehs feel about training both sides pause :dame: im naturally lefty but was taught righty but my left hand is a lot stronger than my right.

My son boxes lefty but wrestles righty in all this down time i think ima focus on working the opposite side :ehh:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
When boxing comes back somebody needs to put Ishe in there with the young boys so they can send him to hell

Is he living under a rock? Of course there are :francis:
All he gotta do is visit damn near most sports forums . The ldbc dudes be doing the most but ishe there in the comments playing dumb when examples are given. :francis:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is he living under a rock? Of course there are :francis:
All he gotta do is visit damn near most sports forums . The ldbc dudes be doing the most but ishe there in the comments playing dumb when examples are given. :francis:
You got racist ass dudes with jobs covering boxing for mainstream media, nikkas running youtube pages is nothing in comparison. I think dude got CTE.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
You got racist ass dudes with jobs covering boxing for mainstream media, nikkas running youtube pages is nothing in comparison. I think dude got CTE.
Bruh like the amount of energy they get is odd. It got him in his feelings to say black fighters don't give credit when he gave no examples of a actual fighters. And I def ain't with ldbc but they are a name and an easy target (to their own fault too) so other equivalents won't have a name without getting people in their feelings. these guys agreeing with him in the comments let ishe speak on issues affecting black folks see how the I don't see color crowd changes their tune:francis: