Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
them russians be at the forefront with these new age PEDs..ive never even heard of ligandrol before..but im an intellectually curious man so i had to google to see what it does

the usual fluff i see lol
"They say that “the LGD-4033 is the most powerful SARM in terms of size you can get"
:mjtf:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Now that I’m in a 2 weeks quarantine or something like that I thought I’m gonna watch through the fights between top 10 guys at HW through the 90s decade. Seen plenty of them already but it’s gonna be fun. Once that’s over I might watch 00’s welterweights

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
The narrative went from "fukk Jack Reiss for saving Fury" to this shyt 15 months later so it makes a ton of sense because no one brought this shyt up until Wilder lost. Even his youtube stans were saying they wouldn't make excuses for him but as soon as glovegate came out, they started view chasing despite complaining about the count.

Cats are sounding like Mexican and Filipino fans complaining about Floyd "running". I'll concede that the glove looks weird but you mean to tell me that Fury fought 19 rounds without his hand swelling or knuckles and wrist breaking? I want the sport to thrive and I think these idiots wanting any specific entity to die isn't a fan. I can call out PBC for their in house shyt as much as Top Rank, hence why we haven't gotten Crawford/Spence.

I just try to take emotion out of these things. I respect Wilder for being a black man that did what he had to for his daughter but it annoys the hell out of me how his stans start c00n calling when someone points out his flaws as a boxer.
I don't think he did it the whole fight. Evidence says he was pulling it up and down. Since when is calling out a cheat, AN EXCUSE.
I've thought fury was a better boxer before the first fight after the first fight and I still do now.
But he did cheat and he should pay for that.
I think Stylistically Margarito will always be a problem for Cotto,plaster hands are not.
But being that he tried to cheat against Mosley whom Cotto beat, i believe he cheated Cotto and i can't saute that.
Hitting someone with bare knuckle in a boxing ring is one of the most vile things a fighter can do. Fury is terrible for that. And does NOT deserve a pass regardless of his whiteness, boxing ability etc. That shyt ain't OK. He deserves to be banned for doing shyt like that.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
BTW if you cosign some cac blatantly cheating to beat a black man, yes you're a fukking c00n. Fuk is wrong u nikkas. I expect that from foreign blacks. Many look at white man like God. I'm not and I don't.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Charles Martin said some things... Spence tweeted some shyt bout bout it to ESPN

I was watching Young Pharaoh videos until I caught the Corona on Friday night

Wait.. What
9oXlaTF.png