Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Ishe on FIRE :whoa: :damn:

A thread

Uh I agree with the glove thing being false and the guys going buck wild on social media but which black fighter didn't give credit? Only Cunningham agreed w that conspiracy. Most of em pretty much gave fury props because they know what they're talking about. It's the Twitter fingers on there acting a fool. Lets not start tossing shyt around (I don't mean you Mal)

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Uh I agree with the glove thing being false and the guys going buck wild on social media but which black fighter didn't give credit? Only Cunningham agreed w that conspiracy. Most of em pretty much gave fury props because they know what they're talking about. It's the Twitter fingers on there acting a fool. Lets not start tossing shyt around (I don't mean you Mal)

Charles Martin said some things... Spence tweeted some shyt bout bout it to ESPN

I was watching Young Pharaoh videos until I caught the Corona on Friday night

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Charles Martin said some things... Spence tweeted some shyt bout bout it to ESPN

I was watching Young Pharaoh videos until I caught the Corona on Friday night
Spence interview said fury did his thing though. Young pharaoh is as much a fighter as Charlie zelenoff. Statement is false but those fans going stupid on Twitter though

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Perfect opportunity for a Pros vs Joes moment.

having sweet pea (RIP) and gatti (RIP) on that show..Roy too...Gatti i remember was really letting them nikkas have it to the body..roy took it easy and sweet pea did what sweet pea does

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They need to bring that back. Gatti dominated that schmoe. I know people who discredited his skills but gatti was still a world champ.

gatti had skills...he could box when disciplined enough to..the problem was he didnt do it for very long :mjgrin:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

them russians be at the forefront with these new age PEDs..ive never even heard of ligandrol before..but im an intellectually curious man so i had to google to see what it does

Athletes have been very impressed by what they have experienced when taking Ligandrol (LGD-4033) pills. The SARM has been used to:

• Increase muscle mass
  • Decrease body fat
  • Increase muscle strength
  • Increase bone density
  • Faster recovery
  • Greater endurance
  • Injury prevention
  • Injury repair
Increased lean muscle mass and an increase in strength are both results of the selective activation of androgen receptors in the muscles. Faster recovery from injuries and the prevention of new ones comes directly from activating the same receptors in the bone tissue.

Throughout the fitness and steroid user forums, people are swearing in its efficiency. They say that “the LGD-4033 is the most powerful SARM in terms of size you can get”. Also, one expert says that “taking Ligandrol LGD-4033 is recommended if you want to bulk up and drop fat sans we all know steroids have harsh side effects.” The fitness community recommends Ligandrol for recomposing your body and building lean body mass.

the usual fluff i see lol