Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Juanma was legit? Never watched him last decade but boxrec showing me he got washed in every step up fight (outside of Marquez) :jbhmm:
nah.juanma was legit until he ran into orlando salido..prior to the salido fights the only shakiness you saw from him was the mtagwa fight...that was like a gutcheck

the first orlando salido fight was an upset though but not the type to ruin someone..it was an asswhoopin

the second orlando salido fight though :wow:...that was a complete war which salido also won..juanma took a bad beating in the process..this finished him at that world class level...he couldnt take a shot like that no more

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the ultimate - Juanma vs Gamboa - Thank you Bob Arum

I don’t get how Bob, a guy that has seen hundreds of fights, could fukk this up. Although both Gamboa and Juanma were really nice at the time, they were also really beatable. Way too beatable to try to “marinate” a fight. It was only a matter of time before one of those little nyggas was gonna get beat, so why not make the fight?

Gamboa/Juanma was the fight. Stylistically you just knew it would have been good.

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
89381134_615336215985245_3934123687776200916_n.jpg

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
it wasnt me :pachaha:..from what i can see skip accumulated a lot of warning points for his posts on trump...a trump supporter he is :mjlol:..but chicago gave him 3 points on a post which i cant see what it was..which should have just bushed him automatically....but it looks like a temp ban..which a super mod would have to manually do

This nikka Skip a political prisoner. :mjlol: