Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
This is the behind the scene shyt I like hearing. Zab getting death threats in STL prior to the second Spinks fight. Never knew that.
im not surprised...st louis nikkas be the craziest....you saw how live that shyt was during that second fight?

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not surprised...st louis nikkas be the craziest....you saw how live that shyt was during that second fight?

I’m not surprised either.

There should be a vladtv/comedy hype type of platform specifically for boxers.

You know how wrestlers have shoot interviews?

Just imagine if you had boxers breaking down their career from the amateurs all the way to the end.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m not surprised either.

There should be a vladtv/comedy hype type of platform specifically for boxers.

You know how wrestlers have shoot interviews?

Just imagine if you had boxers breaking down their career from the amateurs all the way to the end.

word breh..remember that was the shyt i wanted for somebody to document for floyd....behind the nonsense floyd im sure has seen a lot of shyt and has real jewels and stories to share

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Is the Shakur fight still a go? I wonder how The Roni is gonna impact upcoming boxing events.
right now its a go although its empty arena status...if thats cancelled then i gotta find something constructive and not indulge in my "other" vices saturday night

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
word breh..remember that was the shyt i wanted for somebody to document for floyd....behind the nonsense floyd im sure has seen a lot of shyt and has real jewels and stories to share

he actually somewhat did that on fight hype, but yeah we need that, just with more structure, and with someone who really knows his background and the time he spent living with Don Hale.