Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Who banned Skip and why? :mjlol:

it wasnt me :pachaha:..from what i can see skip accumulated a lot of warning points for his posts on trump...a trump supporter he is :mjlol:..but chicago gave him 3 points on a post which i cant see what it was..which should have just bushed him automatically....but it looks like a temp ban..which a super mod would have to manually do

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
it wasnt me :pachaha:..from what i can see skip accumulated a lot of warning points for his posts on trump...a trump supporter he is :mjlol:..but chicago gave him 3 points on a post which i cant see what it was..which should have just bushed him automatically....but it looks like a temp ban..which a super mod would have to manually do
You were within your rights to with those :mjpls: posts he made to you

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I actually give Chisora more of a chance against Usyk than most. I agree with Haye that he might be a hard style matchup for Usyk. I don't think he'd have it easier with AJ, nah but Chisora can definitely make shyt hot for him if he's not a true HW. This will answer those questions about Usyk as a HW that we didn't get answers for in his last fight. Chisora is rugged and powerful. If Usyk hasn't got HW kind of power and/or physicality that will show in this fight. Chisora will bring the action form round 1 while it usually take to Usyk longer to really get going.

Despite all that I'm still picking Usyk by decision but I can see why some giving Chisora a fair chance. We still have to see what Usyk is made of at HW.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I actually give Chisora more of a chance against Usyk than most. I agree with Haye that he might be a hard style matchup for Usyk. I don't think he'd have it easier with AJ, nah but Chisora can definitely make shyt hot for him if he's not a true HW. This will answer those questions about Usyk as a HW that we didn't get answers for in his last fight. Chisora is rugged and powerful. If Usyk hasn't got HW kind of power and/or physicality that will show in this fight. Chisora will bring the action form round 1 while it usually take to Usyk longer to really get going.

Despite all that I'm still picking Usyk by decision but I can see why some giving Chisora a fair chance. We still have to see what Usyk is made of at HW.
Chisora a good opponent to break him in at heavyweight. Brings pressure and is battle tested.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Chisora never learned how to cut the ring off see his right vs Kabayel, he may be able to hurt Uysk if stays in the pocket too long but if he moves he might get a TKO
You are right but he lets his hands go no the fly more than let's say Gassiev who was patient and conservative to a fault. Gassiev had to set his feet every time before he'd punched which made it impossible for him to land on Usyk side of those very few power punches he connected with. Chisora doesn't give a fukk, he doesn't have to set his feet to throw.

I think Usyk is technical, quick and smart enough to pull off a decision but I can see him struggling in the early going

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
You are right but he lets his hands go no the fly more than let's say Gassiev who was patient and conservative to a fault. Gassiev had to set his feet every time before he'd punched which made it impossible for him to land on Usyk side of those very few power punches he connected with. Chisora doesn't give a fukk, he doesn't have to set his feet to throw.

I think Usyk is technical, quick and smart enough to pull off a decision but I can see him struggling in the early going

Usyk takes rounds to get going i noticed but once, as B Hop said, the truck is warmed up, it's game on