Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
NBA suspended the season. Probably cancelled. The shyt’s only gonna get worse in the next 2 months. Canelo and Saunders gonna be fighting in an empty stadium at this rate :mjcry:......if the NBA is willing to end their season right before the playoffs then no sport is safe. People are terrified to be in large crowds right now. Media circus got everybody in a frenzy.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
man i live for my fight getaways..see live fights and indulge in the local fukkery that only I can do :wow:..im going to be mad if these fights get cancelled because of the gotdamn corona virus..which i am sick and tired of hearing about :beli:
People didn't wanna listen to dead prez when they were preaching about what was to come. I used to think martial law was just some conspiracy theorist shyt, but now I realize how neutered the common man has become. People are more gullible than ever and have no mind of their own. Just take a look at social media. It's too easy to brainwash the masses.

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
NBA suspended the season. Probably cancelled. The shyt’s only gonna get worse in the next 2 months. Canelo and Saunders gonna be fighting in an empty stadium at this rate :mjcry:......if the NBA is willing to end their season right before the playoffs then no sport is safe. People are terrified to be in large crowds right now. Media circus got everybody in a frenzy.

Sucks cuz Saunders gonna beat Canelo with the upset of the year.

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
89381134_615336215985245_3934123687776200916_n.jpg

He better enjoy it while it lasts. This shyt gonna be up for sale in a few years when he needs the money.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Will any boxing events gets canceled because of the virus???

Man I bought a ticket to Daniel Dubois vs Joe Joyce event at The 02. It's the first big boxing event I'm going to but I'm starting to get worried about it being cancelled.

I've been so hyped and looking forward to going since I got my ticket, real good seats as well. Not until April 11th though so hopefully things get better by then.