Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
He did, that dude was a Russian grew up in the Urals. Idk I didn't watch many post fight interviews as a teenager I only wanted to see fades. :russ:
word...tszyu was one of my favorite fighters....that zab fight had so much hype it was ridiculous...no one has finished zab faster either..tszyu was ready to crossover with bigger fights but the injuries accumulated and finished him

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly

Ward and GGG never had the same career trajectory. The only people who ever wanted that fight were Ward stans or nikkas that hated GGG. Literally nobody else makes a fuss about that match but them. At the time Goosen was keeping Ward in court so that fight was never feasible like that. When you hear people mention mythical match ups or fights they wished had happened, no one ever brings up these nikkas. The majority of boxing fans wanted Canelo/GGG which is what we eventually got.

Everybody loves playing manager with GGG career, but they won't hold the nikkas they stan to that standard or force them to accept deals that they wouldn't want their fighter to take.

yep

The only people that wanted to see Ward/GGG were people that wanted to see GGG lose.

I’ve always been indifferent towards GGG. From my point of view, he typically fought the best guys available, that were willing to fight him. Once the division became hot, he was past his prime. So now he has to try to fulfill this DAZN contract while he’s removed from his prime.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Yeah once upon a time..he beat up Thurman years ago too. Canelo got beat up by a winded GGG...great chin though. And more importantly, Canelo is supposed to have 3 losses. Period. Andrade don't have those issues and apparently no one with such "GREAT RESUMES" want to shut him up. Lol.
:stopitslime:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I have no idea why GGG didn’t move up, but if I’m on his team, he does not take that fight. That’s what management is for. Why move up to get your ass kicked to a guy that isn’t really a big draw?

These guys gotta be smart the way they manage their career man.
160 is his weight....The more GGG moves up the more he fights in the pocket and the slower his hands and feet move......Rather than allowing him to gain a couple extra pounds, they see it best that he try to maintain his 160 pound success...

SN: GGG needs a new trainer its obvious he doesn't train, and pretty much mailed it in once Canelo signed on the dotted line fight one, looking like Al Bundy as fat as he's ever been....When in his prime even out of camp GGG used to be fight ready

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Ehhh that's super hard to say

For example if he fought prograis or hooker now, theyd both be his best opponent, and neither are elite elite.

Funny thing is dude is asking him to point out these elite skills he is talking about, and no one who is a fan of him points out any boxing skills, it's always that 'he adapts' like EVERY OTHER elite fighter doesn't do the exact same shyt. They say if you don't see the skills that's on you, like multiple people in here haven't pointed out his weaknesses... If we can see weaknesses we see strengths too, and I pointed out his strengths. This is a boxing discussion forum, discuss his boxing ability.

The fact Crawford has been P4P for so long and he doesn't even have a signature punch that he is known for :patrice:. Pac is known for his right left 1-2, Keith Thurman is known for that swooping right hook, Danny is known for a counter left. Deontay Wilder is known for a straight right. Kovalev has the piston jab, Floyd was the master of the check hook, Etc etc etc. Crawford doesn't even have a punch that you can point out that is his specialty, just like nobody ever pinpoints his 'skills' they just say 'if you can't see it that's on you.' Like I aint been following and watching boxing my whole life. :martin:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
lol@Teddy Atlas in his top 5 heavys..there's no doubt when he sees a top flight white talent, he loves them to death. Loma, Fury, and now Uysk.

Usyk is an anomaly to me. Off the eye test he isn't a bad boxer, but there is nothing he does to me that is elite. He is literally just above average at everything... Maybe that's what makes him elite cause he is very fundamentally sound.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

well damn

giphy.gif

Did Floyd murk his baby moms, and show TI how to check his bytch like he alluded to on Drink champs.....Regardless they on his ass:ooh:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Usyk is an anomaly to me. Off the eye test he isn't a bad boxer, but there is nothing he does to me that is elite. He is literally just above average at everything... Maybe that's what makes him elite cause he is very fundamentally sound.

How do you rate Loma in that aspect cause I see the same thing in Usyk that I see in Loma. Loma to me just isn't as easy to hit as Usyk is (obviously since he's smaller) but everything else i see them do just about the same

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
How do you rate Loma in that aspect cause I see the same thing in Usyk that I see in Loma. Loma to me just isn't as easy to hit as Usyk is (obviously since he's smaller) but everything else i see them do just about the same

I'm not very high on Loma either bro, you must of missed me and @patscorpio clowning him for losing to Orlando Salido(:scust:). :russ: