Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

rico_ens

Pro
Daps
"I don't get it..." but it's not hard to get it breh, the majority gets it. He looks good at winning and he displays high-level skills, simple as. Crawford was never hyped because of his resume he was hyped despite the lack of big names on his resume cause he looks so good in the ring. It's not the first time we see this and it's not the last time either so... just get over it? :yeshrug:

In which fight did he show these high level skills? Serious question. He fought scary against postol in a snooze fest, he got dropped in his last joint against an unknown, please don't say Jeff horn or 2019 amir kahn.. outside of switch hitting n having a "mean streak" I just don't see it anybody can pass the eye test against c n b level guys alas ggg but what happened when he stepped up

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I agree, but it's hard for me to take them serious when these mufukkas staying amatuers until they damn near 30. Anything past 23 is :francis: to me bro. Shouldn't take that long to say I'm ready to let my nuts drop and join the big leagues.
yeah i also think staying amateur too long is detrimental..either the primes are short and/or they dont adapt to pro style fully or at all

lomachenko is lucky at least...he faced the GOAT Mexican Siri Salido who as his father taught him what pro boxing is all about...cost him his zero but he learned more than he ever would going forward.and then he applied that to the gary russell fight which was :francis: to me and other fights

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Big difference between GGG and Bud's hype is GGG was actually ducked by champs and or waited out by them. Sturm, S. Martinez, Cotto, all didn't want it. Pirog would have been a good fight, but that never happened due to injury. Canelo fight eventually happened, but lets not act like that nikka was battling the Andrades and Charlos in the meantime. It was Khan, Beefy, and Chavez. :mjlol:Finessed everybody to thinking he a lil nikka and fast forward to now and his last fight was at light heavyweight. :ohhh:

Brook stepped in place of Eubank (who didn't want it) had the same amount of early round success that most talented welters have when sparring middleweights in gyms across the world, before getting his ass kicked and stopped.

Crawford's best run was at 135 (Burns, Gamboa, Beltran) After that dude unified the corpses Swift and the rest of the actual talented former 140lbers left behind. Never gets a big fight because his promoter doesn't offer enough money to actual bigger names and we see this done with Manny as well. More years go by and....

Bud gets to 147 and still beating up the scraps of other nikkas without ever facing someone who even has a punchers chance of winning. Say what you want about GGG competition before the Brook fight, but he at least fought Lemieux and Stevens when they were on the up swing. Still dangerous and could actually knock you the fukk out.

We still haven't even seen Bud fight that level of threat yet and this nikka being talked about as the best fighter in America. :hhh:

We know more about Spence then we do about Crawford and Bud been elite a lot longer. :gucci:

fukking Krillin has a bigger fukking win than Crawford and he had 3 different divisions to choose from. Just show you that weight hopping shyt is overrated.

I may not like GGG but there is truth in this.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
yeah i also think staying amateur too long is detrimental..either the primes are short and/or they dont adapt to pro style fully or at all

lomachenko is lucky at least...he faced the GOAT Mexican Siri Salido who as his father taught him what pro boxing is all about...cost him his zero but he learned more than he ever would going forward.and then he applied that to the gary russell fight which was :francis: to me and other fights

Like how can I call Loma p4p #1? He had to stay amatuer until 30 and lost his second ever fight to Orlando Salido(:scust:) when he was the HEAVY favorite.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Like how can I call Loma p4p #1? He had to stay amatuer until 30 and lost his second ever fight to Orlando Salido(:scust:) when he was the HEAVY favorite.

Because he's had 13 fights since then, and it's not like he was dominated by Salido. He lost a split decision, and nearly knocked Salido out.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Yeah because it very well may be the worst fight of all time.

Facts.
It's definitely in the top 5
Somewhere around JMM vs Gainer and Wlad vs Ibramigov

:mjlol: at the commissioner threatening to withhold both their purses. How can a fight with so little action have so much fukkery

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Because he's had 13 fights since then, and it's not like he was dominated by Salido. He lost a split decision, and nearly knocked Salido out.
I saw a domination by Salido except in the last round when salido had handed out enough homework and was ready to let school out for the night :mjgrin:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Facts.
It's definitely in the top 5
Somewhere around JMM vs Gainer and Wlad vs Ibramigov

:mjlol: at the commissioner threatening to withhold both their purses. How can a fight with so little action have so much fukkery
Usually for shytty fights I just remember them as that..shytty...this fight I've only watched once and I can remember every fukkery moment of this struggle filled nonsense :smh:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Usually for shytty fights I just remember them as that..shytty...this fight I've only watched once and I can remember every fukkery moment of this struggle filled nonsense :smh:

Its because you hate Chris Byrd so you subconsciously revert back to this performance in disgust whenever triggered. :scust:

Meanwhile his fans such as myself, think back to when he was walking Vitali down or hurting Tua and Holyfield to the body. :ohlawd: