Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
You got nikkas talking bout Kell Brook at 147 in 2020 is a good scrap .... N you can’t see how nikkas goin react to that negatively :usure:

You’d be cool with Keith, Danny, Shawn, Errol with a Brook fight at 147 in 2020??

whats all this shyt about kell brook? i dont think i weighed in an opinion

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
"I don't get it..." but it's not hard to get it breh, the majority gets it. He looks good at winning and he displays high-level skills, simple as. Crawford was never hyped because of his resume he was hyped despite the lack of big names on his resume cause he looks so good in the ring. It's not the first time we see this and it's not the last time either so... just get over it? :yeshrug:

Sometimes just for the sake of shytting on him, his opponents are talked down here too on a hyperbolic way like they would be the league of jobbers. In reality, they are solid B level guys mostly just no real big name among them, it is what it is. I don't wanna go through the same motions the 1000th time again though, I agree that his resume isn't the best but it's like people can't stop crying about it on here. :childplease:

It's the point that he is held to a different standard than literally every other fighter bro. Do you realize the amount of leg work a lot of fighters had to do to get held in high regard like Crawford does? Manny had to go through Morales, Barrera, and Marquez before anyone would consider him in the top 5 p4p. Floyd went 49-0 and beat everyone you can name on the way there and people still try to argue he wasn't fighter of the decade. Canelo done literally fought everyone people ever asked him to fight and people still shyt on him. I don't like the hypocrisy of it all more than anything.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's the point that he is held to a different standard than literally every other fighter bro. Do you realize the amount of leg work a lot of fighters had to do to get held in high regard like Crawford does? Manny had to go through Morales, Barrera, and Marquez before anyone would consider him in the top 5 p4p. Floyd went 49-0 and beat everyone you can name on the way there and people still try to argue he wasn't fighter of the decade. Canelo done literally fought everyone people ever asked him to fight and people still shyt on him. I don't like the hypocrisy of it all more than anything.

if manny didnt move up like he did, his resume would be shytted on like chocolatito because of the lighter weight bias alot of ppl have
floyd is a HOFer, fighter of the decade is debatable depending on which decade
canelo took roids...which means you question his fights

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ok I'll take it, I like seeing nikkas get slept, I knew he couldn't box his way out a paper bag. I still think it's hilarious Fury had to basically become a weight bully to win definitively too, for Wilder to be a non boxing ass nikka.
:obama: and i like to see fades too but gotdammit you gotta show some skill at least lol

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
if manny didnt move up like he did, his resume would be shytted on like chocolatito because of the lighter weight bias alot of ppl have
floyd is a HOFer, fighter of the decade is debatable depending on which decade
canelo took roids...which means you question his fights

They still all put in more leg work than Bud bro. Nothing you said disproves my point.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Crawford is the most skilled American fighter in boxing today...and possibly the most accomplished American fighter too...he has cleaned out divisions, unified, lineal, all that shyt..plus he is old school and fights mean and has skills...the only complaint on crawford is the spoiling on the vine factor...which would be a shame if it happens..thats one upset i dont want to see

I respect your opinion on boxing bro, cause you seem to be knowledgable, but you really believe watching Crawford fight he is the most skilled fighter? If Crawford is the most skilled fighter in America, then Americn boxing is VERY flawed bro. I don't know I look for different things in fighters than most. Fundamentals and intangibles not flash and flair so we may be arguing apples and oranges here. :manny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I respect your opinion on boxing bro, cause you seem to be knowledgable, but you really believe watching Crawford fight he is the most skilled fighter? If Crawford is the most skilled fighter in America, then Americn boxing is VERY flawed bro. I don't know I look for different things in fighters than most. Fundamentals and intangibles not flash and flair so we may be arguing apples and oranges here. :manny:

boxing in america is very flawed whether crawford is in the equation or not.....the day that wilder was the only american cat to medal in the olympics was a sign that shyt had changed..but thats a whole another discussion..but i stress america...and not overall

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
boxing in america is very flawed whether crawford is in the equation or not.....the day that wilder was the only american cat to medal in the olympics was a sign that shyt had changed..but thats a whole another discussion..but i stress america...and not overall

shyt has changed. Fighters from Europe stay amatuer a lot longer now than they used to. Lomachenko turning pro at like 30 was :what: to me. It took you that long to move up to the big leagues? Of course they amatuers are gonna be better bro they have more experience from staying amatuers until they are nearly :flabbynsick: status.

Usyk is another example. Mufukka older than Canelo bro with WAAAAAY less fights.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
The street fight
89306002_2560728640914968_1575910312129234787_n.jpg

83000713_213706303082517_4095814722789166451_n.jpg

88202295_639212666931186_8295352771438175273_n.jpg

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
shyt has changed. Fighters from Europe stay amatuer a lot longer now than they used to. Lomachenko turning pro at like 30 was :what: to me. It took you that long to move up to the big leagues? Of course they amatuers are gonna be better bro they have more experience from staying amatuers until they are nearly :flabbynsick: status.

Usyk is another example. Mufukka older than Canelo bro with WAAAAAY less fights.
that is true but Canelo is also an anomaly as he has been a pro since he was 15

there is something i used to say about canelo and the mexican fighters that turn pro that early...they fall off in their early 30s..if canelo is still a top fighter by 35 i will be very surprised..morales and barrera all fell off by their early 30s

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Big difference between GGG and Bud's hype is GGG was actually ducked by champs and or waited out by them. Sturm, S. Martinez, Cotto, all didn't want it. Pirog would have been a good fight, but that never happened due to injury. Canelo fight eventually happened, but lets not act like that nikka was battling the Andrades and Charlos in the meantime. It was Khan, Beefy, and Chavez. :mjlol:Finessed everybody to thinking he a lil nikka and fast forward to now and his last fight was at light heavyweight. :ohhh:

Brook stepped in place of Eubank (who didn't want it) had the same amount of early round success that most talented welters have when sparring middleweights in gyms across the world, before getting his ass kicked and stopped.

Crawford's best run was at 135 (Burns, Gamboa, Beltran) After that dude unified the corpses Swift and the rest of the actual talented former 140lbers left behind. Never gets a big fight because his promoter doesn't offer enough money to actual bigger names and we see this done with Manny as well. More years go by and....

Bud gets to 147 and still beating up the scraps of other nikkas without ever facing someone who even has a punchers chance of winning. Say what you want about GGG competition before the Brook fight, but he at least fought Lemieux and Stevens when they were on the up swing. Still dangerous and could actually knock you the fukk out.

We still haven't even seen Bud fight that level of threat yet and this nikka being talked about as the best fighter in America. :hhh:

We know more about Spence then we do about Crawford and Bud been elite a lot longer. :gucci:

fukking Krillin has a bigger fukking win than Crawford and he had 3 different divisions to choose from. Just show you that weight hopping shyt is overrated.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
that is true but Canelo is also an anomaly as he has been a pro since he was 15

there is something i used to say about canelo and the mexican fighters that turn pro that early...they fall off in their early 30s..if canelo is still a top fighter by 35 i will be very surprised..morales and barrera all fell off by their early 30s

I agree, but it's hard for me to take them serious when these mufukkas staying amatuers until they damn near 30. Anything past 23 is :francis: to me bro. Shouldn't take that long to say I'm ready to let my nuts drop and join the big leagues.