Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
What I do special about Crawford? Can't be his defense son stay getting tagged by c+, b level cats.

Is it his hand speed or is it his footwork?
What's so special about him?

I guess all u gotta do is be a switch hitter n you'll be ranked 1 p4p

His versatility 100%. There's few fighters today who can actually adapt and change tactics as well as Crawford does. He's a nightmare when he comes forward, or when he's boxing you. At 135 or 40, he would probably be the favorite over nearly everyone, but his career is going to be defined by what he does at 47 and above.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I saw a domination by Salido except in the last round when salido had handed out enough homework and was ready to let school out for the night :mjgrin:

He was dominated by Salido bro, the fact it was a split decision is :hhh:.

Domination is what the world witnessed when Fury stopped Wilder.:ufdup:

Salido intentionally missed weight by 2lbs and outweighed Lomachenko by 11lbs on fight night. No one criticizes Salido for this, but they'll shyt on Floyd for having done the same against Marquez, or any time Gervonta and Broner miss weight.:mjpls:

As a Mexican, I proudly took the SD W for Salido. But as a man with principles, I can't say that was a domination. Not when Salido was spamming low blows and holding on for his life against a man he outweighed by 11 pounds.

You two should be ashamed of y'all selves for lying so brazenly.:ufdup:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Its because you hate Chris Byrd so you subconsciously revert back to this performance in disgust whenever triggered. :scust:

Meanwhile his fans such as myself, think back to when he was walking Vitali down or hurting Tua and Holyfield to the body. :ohlawd:
I've grown to respect byrd because of who he has faced which would wear down most men..but a lot of his performances were up and down

I remember the fres, golota, and mccline fights :heh:

Ike sending his equilibrium to orbit in only 5 rounds is a wonderful memory:mjgrin:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Domination is what the world witnessed when Fury stopped Wilder.:ufdup:

Salido intentionally missed weight by 2lbs and outweighed Lomachenko by 11lbs on fight night. No one criticizes Salido for this, but they'll shyt on Floyd for having done the same against Marquez, or any time Gervonta and Broner miss weight.:mjpls:

As a Mexican, I proudly took the SD W for Salido. But as a man with principles, I can't say that was a domination. Not when Salido was spamming low blows and holding on for his life against a man he outweighed by 11 pounds.

You two should be ashamed of y'all selves for lying so brazenly.:ufdup:
You have to remember I was not or never a believer in lomachenko...I used to go back and forth with @krackdagawd about him when he came on the scene.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Around the 33 minute mark, apparently Thurman said he'll fight Bud too. Why all these B tier PBC guys so interested in fighting Bud now when Spence would be the money fight for them(besides Pac)? :jbhmm:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I've grown to respect byrd because of who he has faced which would wear down most men..but a lot of his performances were up and down

I remember the fres, golota, and mccline fights :heh:

Ike sending his equilibrium to orbit in only 5 rounds is a wonderful memory:mjgrin:

He boxed all those big for no reason ass nikkas up to me, but I feel you.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
You have to remember I was not or never a believer in lomachenko...I used to go back and forth with @krackdagawd about him when he came on the scene.

Don't get me wrong, I actively root against Loma more often then not.

But his performances be shutting me up just as much.:yeshrug::lolbron:

Even I gotta give him his props.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I just try to be as objective as possible.
nikkas can't shyt on GGG and then turn around and praise Bud. shyt just don't make sense. :mindblown:

That's why I always compare they careers, only difference is GGG has an alltime great chin, The jury still out on Bud jaw from what I seen. :francis:

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
His versatility 100%. There's few fighters today who can actually adapt and change tactics as well as Crawford does. He's a nightmare when he comes forward, or when he's boxing you. At 135 or 40, he would probably be the favorite over nearly everyone, but his career is going to be defined by what he does at 47 and above.

If that is his best strength then he isn't even the best at 147 at doing that bro...

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
If that is his best strength then he isn't even the best at 147 at doing that bro...

We'll have to see.:ehh:

I suspect you're alluding to Spence being better, but that's why Spence and Crawford is seen as the best fight to make at 147. We gotta actually see.

I'm definitely rooting Crawford, but I think Spence's size is going to make the difference.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
We'll have to see.:ehh:

I suspect you're alluding to Spence being better, but that's why Spence and Crawford is seen as the best fight to make at 147. We gotta actually see.

I'm definitely rooting Crawford, but I think Spence's size is going to make the difference.

Not even just Spence, Pac too bro. Thing is I've seen Spence and Pac fight multiple top tier fighters and make multiple adjustments and fight them different ways bro. I've only ever seen Crawford either not engage at all(Prescott and Postol) or end up in a brawl (Gamboa and Mean Machine). He really hasn't shown me levels like people think he has. He has 74 inches of reach at 5'8 and barely ever fights behind his jab bro, it's just... Strange to me.