Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Pac had the available opponents for the most part, but he did get clowned for a couple of his matches: Clottey, Horn recently, and Chris Algeri come to mind
The same Algeri people tried to spin as a quality win for Spence cause he knocked him out easy
End of the day Bud don't have the opponents, every body know this already.
He getting his checks and getting recognized by the media AND other boxers as a top P4P guy despite that :manny:
I can see how that can be frustrating when Roy Jones, JRock, and other peers in the sport are saying he the best welterweight and he beating up random guys. Face never looking swollen or taking much damage
Eventually he going have to cross the street, or vice versa, and either he'll be exposed like Wilder or he'll expose who he fights
PBC guys need to focus on begging Manny for a fight and beating each other up. Bud gotta focus on his PPV coming in July and knocking out Brook (or whoever it is)

Pac had beaten hall of famers(Morales, Barrera, Marquez) before he ever even got into the Floyd sweepstakes bro. His resume was legit before the talks of them fighting even happened bro.

At the time Spence was a prospect and Algieri was a former champ so it was a quality win given that point in his career. If Spence was to fight Amir Khan after he been a champ and Khan been considered washed we would of clowned him. Hell people didn't even want to give Spence credit for dominating Lamont Peterson even though given the point in they careers dominating Peterson > dominating Khan or at the very least = to each other yet Bud supposed to get full credit for it.

It is frustrating because Bud gets the benefit of the doubt and excuses with a resume that is entry level to the hall of good at best. And a lot of people hyped up GGG to, and you see how they all turned on him now after them Canelo fights, don't think they won't do the same to Crawford. You heard it here first. :hubie:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I really don't get the Crawford hype.

Danny Garcia run at 140 prime Khan and mattyse>>>> indongo and pistol

shyt even portor got better wins then him at 147 with Garcia and ugas so how he above Manny or Spence I don't get it

Mikey run at 135 was better too. :hubie:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

shyt even portor got better wins then him at 147 with Garcia and ugas so how he above Manny or Spence I don't get it

Apparently everyone gets it except for his haters :francis:
He special. I remember it being rumored that Garcia ducked Postol. Either way Postol and Indongo were undefeated (like most of Bud opponents over the last couple years)
Khan was just coming off a L and Matthysse had bad losses already tho to be fair alot of ppl thought he was going beat Garcia ass

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Apparently everyone gets it except for his haters :francis:
He special. I remember it being rumored that Garcia ducked Postol. Either way Postol and Indongo were undefeated (like most of Bud opponents over the last couple years)
Khan was just coming off a L and Matthysse had bad losses already tho to be fair alot of ppl thought he was going beat Garcia ass

Like I said they said the same thing about GGG my guy. :hubie:

You crown someone after the fact not before, and all these fighters who Bud took they zeros from have done fukk all since(hell before it as well tbh), and it aint like he still there to keep whooping them.

rico_ens

Pro
Daps
What I do special about Crawford? Can't be his defense son stay getting tagged by c+, b level cats.

Is it his hand speed or is it his footwork?
What's so special about him?

I guess all u gotta do is be a switch hitter n you'll be ranked 1 p4p

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

i only hold danny's win over lucas at 140 at any regard....that boy should have lost to herrera and he should have took that ibf belt away lamont...fukking catchweight..lazy mfr didnt want to make weight and got his ass beat

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

You crown someone after the fact not before, and all these fighters who Bud took they zeros from have done fukk all since(hell before it as well tbh), and it aint like he still there to keep whooping them.

Don't get the GGG point ppl always make on here
Many (maybe even most) people thought GGG won the first fight, made Canelo run and use PEDs for the rematch.
If Bud fights Spence and it ends up being the best fights of Spence career where a ton of ppl think Bud actually won then that's not being "exposed" to me. It's entirely possible Spence gets exposed and knocked out :yeshrug:. This boxing.
Ppl are starting to murmur about some of the PBC divisions being a house of cards, Manny old ass lowkey showed these dudes ain't invincible just cause they beat up some in house opponents and got hype off it

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

you were crowning wilder way before this nikka got exposed to casuals that he couldnt box worth a damn lol

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i only hold danny's win over lucas at 140 at any regard....that boy should have lost to herrera and he should have took that ibf belt away lamont...fukking catchweight..lazy mfr didnt want to make weight and got his ass beat

Wasn’t as bad as GGG getting his shyt pushed in by Deverychenko :russ:

I bet I can find more scorecards with Swift W over Peterson N Herrera than you can GGG over Deverychenko :umad:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Don't get the GGG point ppl always make on here
Maybe people thought GGG won the first fight, made Canelo run and use PEDs for the rematch.
If Bud fights Spence and it ends up being the best fights of Spence career where a ton of ppl think Bud actually won then that's not being "exposed" to me. It's entirely possible Spence gets exposed and knocked out :yeshrug:. This boxing.
Ppl are starting to murmur about some of the PBC divisions being a house of cards, Manny old ass lowkey showed this dudes ain't invincible just cause they beat up some in house opponents and got hype off it

i was one of the first to talk about this shyt...the matchmaking killed these cats...147 is a good example...manny pac should have been ushered out of their era by one of these cats or crawford...and he is a whole legit champion

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wasn’t as bad as GGG getting his shyt pushed in by Deverychenko :russ:

I bet I can find more scorecards with Swift W over Peterson N Herrera than you can GGG over Deverychenko :umad:

you mean the fights where peterson and herrera had less physical damage than danny :laff:

this is facts too