Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Jrock and Bread not humble like Joshua so they have a higher expectation to live up to even tho their stature in the game ain't as high as Joshua's

nikka shytted on Hurd only to lose in worst fashion in his homecoming fight. :mjlol: Karma comes at you fast

For all the shyt they talked, they weren't supposed to lose in the fashion they did against a guy like Rosario, especially when you say he's the biggest challenge to Canelo at 160 earlier that same day.

Now no immediate rematch, but damn, who's the lesser opponent you're gonna fight now? Remember Rosario was supposed to be easy work. You a former unified champ and need easier work than Rosario. :hhh: Joshua at least ran it right back regardless of how you think he looked.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
there is truth in that...but femi has 21 KO's in 24 fights...he is not Zuri Lawrence out there :heh:....He can box and box well and can punch...Wilder has 40 something KO's and got took apart on some boxing shyt..he lacks a solid technical foundation...this is why ppl are now seeing and saying the things ive talked about Wilder for years..Wilder has an eraser in his right hand yes that makes for exciting fights...but a supposed top heavy should not have been taken apart like he was breh
Like Wlad landing 28 punches in a 12 round fight

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
there is truth in that...but femi has 21 KO's in 24 fights...he is not Zuri Lawrence out there :heh:....He can box and box well and can punch...Wilder has 40 something KO's and got took apart on some boxing shyt..he lacks a solid technical foundation...this is why ppl are now seeing and saying the things ive talked about Wilder for years..Wilder has an eraser in his right hand yes that makes for exciting fights...but a supposed top heavy should not have been taken apart like he was breh

Bro I hear what y'all are saying on the boxing part and I agree I like to see boxing too, but at the same time the fact tat Deontay Wilder with his little to no boxing ability(I like Wilder, but I never fixed my lips to say he was a good boxer, a good fighter yeah boxer no there is a difference) was a household name, just off the fact he can put nikkas to sleep proves my point. If we are talking about money, you need casuals, and casuals want to see someone like Wilder who will hit a nikka with the right hand of god and sleep him, than an AJ vs Ruiz 2 type performance.

I remember coming into work that Monday and only a couple if the guys I work with keep up with boxing like I do, all the casuals watched the fight because we sold it to them and they all were saying 'Yeah he won, but that shyt was boring, glad I got it on the free trial.' Aint nobody tuning in to watch AJ fights here like that bruh.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Bro I hear what y'all are saying on the boxing part and I agree I like to see boxing too, but at the same time the fact tat Deontay Wilder with his little to no boxing ability(I like Wilder, but I never fixed my lips to say he was a good boxer, a good fighter yeah boxer no there is a difference) was a household name, just off the fact he can put nikkas to sleep proves my point. If we are talking about money, you need casuals, and casuals want to see someone like Wilder who will hit a nikka with the right hand of god and sleep him, than an AJ vs Ruiz 2 type performance.

I remember coming into work that Monday and only a couple if the guys I work with keep up with boxing like I do, all the casuals watched the fight because we sold it to them and they all were saying 'Yeah he won, but that shyt was boring, glad I got it on the free trial.' Aint nobody tuning in to watch AJ fights here like that bruh.

If Wilder was the bigger superstar and had all the support from the casuals due to all of them career mode knockouts, it would have been him that offered Joshua the 120 million deal and not the other way around.

What's the point of building your stature up if you got nikkas in your own camp advising you to not take that type of money.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I won't take that from him, at least he ran it back. Hurd and Williams just cowered out like some hoes. :hhh:
it was disappointing for both...hurd was iffy but he was always game so i was surprised why he didnt want to run it back and he hasnt looked good since with his new adjustments

j rock may be making a grave mistake not taking on rosario again

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
If Wilder was the bigger superstar and had all the support from the casuals due to all of them career mode knockouts, it would have been him that offered Joshua the 120 million deal and not the other way around.

What's the point of building your stature up if you got nikkas in your own camp advising you to not take that type of money.

I never said Wilder was bigger than AJ, worldwide only fighters who are arguably bigger than AJ are Canelo and Pac... Maybe Loma. I'm talking about in the US. Who knows why Wilder didn't take it, maybe he thought he could be Floyd and get himself that type of money. :manny:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Jrock and Bread not humble like Joshua so they have a higher expectation to live up to even tho their stature in the game ain't as high as Joshua's

nikka shytted on Hurd only to lose in worst fashion in his homecoming fight. :mjlol: Karma comes at you fast

For all the shyt they talked, they weren't supposed to lose in the fashion they did against a guy like Rosario, especially when you say he's the biggest challenge to Canelo at 160 earlier that same day.

Now no immediate rematch, but damn, who's the lesser opponent you're gonna fight now? Remember Rosario was supposed to be easy work. You a former unified champ and need easier work than Rosario. :hhh: Joshua at least ran it right back regardless of how you think he looked.

Terrell Gausha come on down!!!!

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I won't take that from him, at least he ran it back. Hurd and Williams just cowered out like some hoes. :hhh:

it was disappointing for both...hurd was iffy but he was always game so i was surprised why he didnt want to run it back and he hasnt looked good since with his new adjustments

:whoa: in Hurd's defense, he did switch trainers and his trainer was saying he won't train Hurd if he takes the immediate rematch cause he wanted time to work with him.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

JRock is making a big mistake not rematching now, because if Rosario has a unification fight with Charlo, Charlo probably gonna win and now JRock has an even tougher opponent to go get his belts back from. Hey low risk, low reward. :yeshrug:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Terrell Gausha come on down!!!!

Shieeet, Gausha isn't some bum either tho and he could very well beat Jrock.

154 is the only division where you don't have to go searching for the fade cuz the fade finds you. fukking jobber might have a career best night against your ass. :mjlol:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
JRock is making a big mistake not rematching now, because if Rosario has a unification fight with Charlo, Charlo probably gonna win and now JRock has an even tougher opponent to go get his belts back from. Hey low risk, low reward. :yeshrug:

shyt, Jrock might lose to the tune up for his tune up. :heh: