Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Shieeet, Gausha isn't some bum either tho and he could very well beat Jrock.

154 is the only division where you don't have to go searching for the fade cuz the fade finds you. fukking jobber might have a career best night against your ass. :mjlol:

#facts

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
shyt, Jrock might lose to the tune up for his tune up. :heh:

Over here dying :mjlol:

I like JRock and all but I can't see myself saying he'd beat any top guy 100% , and I'd be lowkey worried about Rosario level tune ups at this point going forward
Could be boxing a guys head off and slip up once get caught and never recover. His chin and recovery skills just don't inspire any confidence from me, he going have to fool me again with another multiple fight win streak

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Over here dying :mjlol:

I like JRock and all but I can't see myself saying he'd beat any top guy 100% , and I'd be lowkey worried about Rosario level tune ups at this point going forward
Could be boxing a guys head off and slip up once get caught and never recover. His chin and recovery skills just don't inspire any confidence from me, he going have to fool me again with another multiple fight win streak

Yup, even when he beat Hurd and nikkas started saying he could beat diet Charlo, I was still like :whoa:

Gotta suck for Bread's gambling ass seeing that he trains a guy that he knows he can't even bet on 100% cuz theres no way I would ever put money on Jrock to win any decent match up. Might pick him, but never with the certainty you'd have with other fighters.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Yup, even when he beat Hurd and nikkas started saying he could beat diet Charlo, I was still like :whoa:

Gotta suck for Bread's gambling ass seeing that he trains a guy that he knows he can't even bet on 100% cuz theres no way I would ever put money on Jrock to win any decent match up. Might pick him, but never with the certainty you'd have with other fighters.

From what I've seen even though JRock is the more 'skilled' boxer(and I say that saying a lot of these boxers now a days aren't necessarily skilled, more so flashy offensively and lackluster defensively), Lil Charlo is tough and he has a motor on him that even if Williams don't get hurt he wouldn't be able to handle the pressure lil Charlo would bring.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
From what I've seen even though JRock is the more 'skilled' boxer(and I say that saying a lot of these boxers now a days aren't necessarily skilled, more so flashy offensively and lackluster defensively), Lil Charlo is tough and he has a motor on him that even if Williams don't get hurt he wouldn't be able to handle the pressure lil Charlo would bring.

They both around the same level of skill to me. Just one has better intangibles.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Per source: Former two-division world titlist Jose Pedraza will take on Javier Molina, fresh from a win over Amir Imam on the Tyson Fury-Deontay Wilder II card last month, in the 10-round junior welterweight co-feature on May 9 on ESPN. The fight will open the card topped by under unified junior welterweight titlist Jose Ramirez's mandatory defense against former titlist Viktor Postol in Fresno.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I would actually like to see this, even though I think Bob is gonna dig up Kell Brook to fight Bud and probably not even try to get Pac or Mikey, then start juelzing about how nobody wants to fight Bud... Again...

Bob don’t fukk with Mikey there was a interview a week or two ago with bob shytting on him like he posts in here :heh:

I’d be shocked if they made Bud vs Mikey Garcia ... I wouldn’t be mad at it tho... waaaay better then draining a :flabbynsick: Brook

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Bob don’t fukk with Mikey there was a interview a week or two ago with bob shytting on him like he posts in here :heh:

I’d be shocked if they made Bud vs Mikey Garcia ... I wouldn’t be mad at it tho... waaaay better then draining a :flabbynsick: Brook

A part of me thinks Brook still gone give Bud a tougher outing in 2020 than it should be for a P4P fighter. :francis:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Yup, I remember people saying JRock was the most 'skilled' boxer at 154 and I thought to myself if he is 154 is a very flawed division if that's the case.

Its cuz nikkas kept repeating Bread.
That's why a lot of nikkas got warped views of dude. Not saying Bread ain't knowledgeable, but he has a clear bias for dude and won't always analyze him fairly.

shyt, now you got me rethinking shyt. I don't think dude is equally skilled to Diet Charlo. As bad or as frustrating Jermell can look sometimes, he never gets hit with his opponents best punch/special attack as often as Jrock does. That's a major flaw and brings his overall defense meter down a good margin.

If 154 was a movie/series, Jrock would just be a side character. Looks promising, means well, and he's almost as skilled as the main hero. What holds him back is that he can't withstand nor has an answer for the bad guy's best attack. The Hero does and finds a way. Jrock's fight with Hurd was like his swan song before getting murked in the next episode.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Its cuz nikkas kept repeating Bread.
That's why a lot of nikkas got warped views of dude. Not saying Bread ain't knowledgeable, but he has a clear bias for dude and won't always analyze him fairly.

shyt, now you got me rethinking shyt. I don't think dude is equally skilled to Diet Charlo. As bad or as frustrating Jermell can look sometimes, he never gets hit with his opponents best punch/special attack as often as Jrock does. That's a major flaw and brings his overall defense meter down a good margin.

If 154 was a movie/series, Jrock would just be a side character. Looks promising, means well, and he's almost as skilled as the main hero. What holds him back is that he can't withstand nor has an answer for the bad guy's best attack. The Hero does and finds a way. Jrock's fight with Hurd was like his swan song before getting murked in the next episode.

Jesus :picard: