Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
lol have to go back to 2013 which is the last progressive year for that nikka's career before he stalled it like lsc....because he is not a draw period...that is the answer....the only pbc fighters comparable to GGG's draw is of course pac and broner....an aging ATG who is 40 and a mental head case who hasnt done shyt worth noting in 3 years..thats it...danny doesn't get the "name but he's a bum" recognition like andre berto :russ:....forever second fiddle in his generation of welters

All that needs to be said about GGG current draw is they considering Chicago :picard:

Now we all kno Chicago isn’t getting any headliners :pachaha:

No more MSG... No more Staples Center No More StubHub nope... You get the UIC Pavillion “the house fonfara built” :mjlol:

Hoe yourself out to Mexicans brehs :mjgrin:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
All that needs to be said about GGG current draw is they considering Chicago :picard:

Now we all kno Chicago isn’t getting any headliners :pachaha:

No more MSG... No more Staples Center No More StubHub nope... You get the UIC Pavillion “the house fonfara built” :mjlol:

Hoe yourself out to Mexicans brehs :mjgrin:
Lol at location - Chicago - being a negative...esp since his last fight was in nyc...bullets running low huh :umad:

In 2020 triple gawd is a champion who in his last fight knocked off a top contender in FOTY candidate where fades were ran.

In 2020 danny garcia struggles to put away a fighter a faded sugar john molina put away in only 4 rounds and has been belt less since 2018.

Forever second fiddle is Danny Garcia lol

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
That 2nd fight Canelo stayed in the pocket & laid some serious shots to the head & body on him

Nelo got hands put on him in the 2nd fight too. Seems like everyone forgets to mention that. Championship rounds, he was taking a lot of shots flush but also rolling with a lot of em too

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
lol have to go back to 2013 which is the last progressive year for that nikka's career before he stalled it like lsc....because he is not a draw period...that is the answer....the only pbc fighters comparable to GGG's draw is of course pac and broner....an aging ATG who is 40 and a mental head case who hasnt done shyt worth noting in 3 years..thats it...danny doesn't get the "name but he's a bum" recognition like andre berto :russ:....forever second fiddle in his generation of welters
When you do 190k on ppv your not a draw. Wilder and Spence both did 100k more alone. Add them too

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arum also saying he won't allow a potential Fury vs AJ fight to be in Saudi no matter how much the money, would make sense that fight being in U.K. AJ vs Wilder should it happen makes more sense it being Saudi to me because it's a neutral venue.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
GGG at the Swap Shop :ohhh:

Swap Shop is washed up, but its still open and does decent business on the weekends sometimes. They were never the same once they got rid of the circus though.
The spot they had for it is now filled with random bullshyt stores.

I seen Keyon Dooling fill up Dillard highschool gym back when he was playing there. :obama:
Also saw a nikka get rocked and thrown down the fukking bleachers face first there too. :demonic:
That might be a better fit for a GGG fight. :ohhh:

But real talk, I feel like a lot of career mode fights from the big names should be fought in random spots across the country.

Roy could have selfishly beat up all those social workers down here when he was at light heavyweight, but that nikka traveled the country displaying his dominance. :ohlawd:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Swap Shop is washed up, but its still open and does decent business on the weekends sometimes. They were never the same once they got rid of the circus though.
The spot they had for it is now filled with random bullshyt stores.

I seen Keyon Dooling fill up Dillard highschool gym back when he was playing there. :obama:
Also saw a nikka get rocked and thrown down the fukking bleachers face first there too. :demonic:
That might be a better fit for a GGG fight. :ohhh:

But real talk, I feel like a lot of career mode fights from the big names should be fought in random spots across the country.

Roy could have selfishly beat up all those social workers down here when he was at light heavyweight, but that nikka traveled the country displaying his dominance. :ohlawd:

Went there like 10 years ago N was :martin: when I found out the circus was gone

My grandparents would take a young Choc there for a slice of pizza N see the circus ... play Mortal Kombat 2 :ohlawd: