Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Opposite spectrum doesnt mean shyt to me..In a argument theres truth and fiction as far as im concerned....We could post fight 2 just the last 4-6 four rounds and have us judge no dikkriding.........Tell me with a straight face thereafter Canelo won more than 2 of those rounds.....Thats all I wanted for fight 2 since thats the fight Canelo fans but but but about; yet Til this day my suggestion has been avoided.....

:pacspit:

Rep leaking :picard:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
That Plant hype machine working good:wow:

Crazy the hate that Canelo gets and he the one consistently fighting good fighters. Y’all think he suppose to wait for Caleb Plant. He got the least name recognition out of any potential opponent.

Honestly Plant ain’t got nowhere to go at 168 money wise and he damn sure he aint gonna to light heavy.

Ruiz took the AJ fight on short notice and it changed his life:wow:..he went from what looked to be like 2000 square foot house to Double Rs and mansions :wow:.Now he touching Ms everytime he step in the ring:blessed:

First BJS and Smith was enough for Canelo now they ain’t enough :francis: no consistency around these parts. nikkas ain’t gne be happy to until he fight the killer light heavies.
He has more name recognition than Callum and BJS man just sold out an event in Tennessee and did another million on tv

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Dudes was just saying Canelo was ducking BJS now its a trash fight and he ducking the cac thst fought ladt weekend :mjlol:

Canelo a bigger man than me if i had his resume Id be on my Crawford shyt and give no fukks about it. Dudes will hate regardless might as well give em a reason :ahh:
No that was GGG-Unot was supposed to fight BJS, they both played the ducking game

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Because Danny Swift Garcia is a Man of the people :gucci:Swift was selling out Barclays N doin 3+milly views no need to do ppv .... ppv is a must now...nobody doin them numbers...the bar was set too high
bdb687bedb818ce33967565e805e1160.png

Al put Swift on as the greatest Co Main fight of all time N Helped sell one of the biggest PPVs ever :smugfavre:

You remember that fight don’t you friend??? It was the reason you bought the PPV wasn’t it??:mjgrin:

lol have to go back to 2013 which is the last progressive year for that nikka's career before he stalled it like lsc....because he is not a draw period...that is the answer....the only pbc fighters comparable to GGG's draw is of course pac and broner....an aging ATG who is 40 and a mental head case who hasnt done shyt worth noting in 3 years..thats it...danny doesn't get the "name but he's a bum" recognition like andre berto :russ:....forever second fiddle in his generation of welters