Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
of course...derevyanchenko is also under a spotlight seeing how he moves going forward..dude has been put through the wringer in his what 14-15 fights

currently dude is number 1 for the wbc and im sure canelo wont face him with his franchise shyt so charlo is up to bat...personally he might need a soft touch before going after charlo though

View attachment 27948
Derevyanchenko aint shyt.........that guy is a nuclear threat to a bum fighter like Charlo tho........Charlo would never fight him who are you fooling:stopitslime:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
A million plus on hbo a premium compared a million on free tv....didnt you use to say this was different when I talked about another fighter's ratings who shall remain nameless

So then why did you compare Showtime numbers (who has significant less subscribers than HBO ) to Fox Numbers :usure:

Ima need you to be consistent friend :ufdup:

I’m throwing Danny Garcia counter hooks on your Lucas Matthysse Glass Eye Socket arguments :smugdraper:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
So then why did you compare Showtime numbers (who has significant less subscribers than HBO ) to Fox Numbers :usure:

Ima need you to be consistent friend :ufdup:

I’m throwing Danny Garcia counter hooks on your Lucas Matthysse Glass Eye Socket arguments :smugdraper:

because danny gets lower than expected numbers both ways :mjgrin:...i bet you if GGG fought on pbc on fox hed break 2 milly easy....and theres no evidence that he wouldnt

consistent like danny eating jabs for 12 rounds

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
GGG's next fight against his mandatory will let me where he is. That fight with derevyanchenko made me raise an eyebrow more than the 2nd canelo fight. But GGG even after absorbing all that shyt from derevyanchenko still cut him severely and turned him into quasimodo

Agreed....but Like I said before. If it was such a given that Canelo stops GGG in the 3rd fight. shyt would have happened already and 168 wouldn't be at the standstill it is now.

Canelo smarter than his fans or at least gives GGG more credit than they do.
Canelo knows how bad he was hurt in that late rounds of the rematch and that was after supposedly beating GGG's ass in the first half. Canelo saw the new Toxic Avenger documentary as well, even when his fans didn't.

Canelo is a lot of things,but he ain't stupid. He knows his own abilities very well.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Agreed....but Like I said before. If it was such a given that Canelo stops GGG in the 3rd fight. shyt would have happened already and 168 wouldn't be at the standstill it is now.

Canelo smarter than his fans or at least gives GGG more credit than they do.
Canelo knows how bad he was hurt in that late rounds of the rematch and that was after supposedly beating GGG's ass in the first half. Canelo saw the new Toxic Avenger documentary as well, even when his fans didn't.

Canelo is a lot of things,but he ain't stupid. He knows his own abilities very well.
:russ:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
because danny gets lower than expected numbers both ways :mjgrin:...i bet you if GGG fought on pbc on fox hed break 2 milly easy....and theres no evidence that he wouldnt

Good thing Danny Swift Garcia got numbers under his belt of

5.1 M
3.5 M
3.4 M

Numbers GGG would N could never see... N did it all without pandering to Mexicans :ahh:

:umad:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Good thing Danny Swift Garcia got numbers under his belt of

5.1 M
3.5 M
3.4 M

Numbers GGG would N could never see... N did it all without pandering to Mexicans :ahh:

Yet al has never given him a ppv like the other true pbc draws...I wonder why? :youngsabo: Tank might even have one against perennial underachiever LSC before him

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Idk about sparks. Wins for sure but Derevyanchenko is no joke :hubie:

Precisely.
We never saw anybody use that combination of footwork and pressure on GGG before so its hard to say GGG just mows over dude if this was 2015. He should win tho.

Ouma used footwork, but he was undersized and didn't have the pressure or power to win more than 3 or 4 rounds.
Canelo used pressure in the rematch, but his footwork is trash offensively because GGG was still able to maneuver around him and land hard jabs all night.

Derevy did both. Hell, if he wouldn't have gotten dropped, he would have won the fight in my eyes.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
canelo fights work like this. he'll lose rounds on work rate and win rounds on clean punching. so what does that mean. it means he will struggle the most with defensive fighters, because he cant try to win back the round on clean punching, if the other guy is hard to hit. that makes andrade, plant, and saunders, in that order, the hardest fights for canelo to take. he deserves credit if he takes them, cause theyre tough fights.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yet al has never given him a ppv like the other true pbc draws...I wonder why? :youngsabo: Tank might even have one against perennial underachiever LSC before him

Because Danny Swift Garcia is a Man of the people :gucci:Swift was selling out Barclays N doin 3+milly views no need to do ppv .... ppv is a must now...nobody doin them numbers...the bar was set too high
bdb687bedb818ce33967565e805e1160.png

Al put Swift on as the greatest Co Main fight of all time N Helped sell one of the biggest PPVs ever :smugfavre:

You remember that fight don’t you friend??? It was the reason you bought the PPV wasn’t it??:mjgrin:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Why you mentioned last 6, Sugar ray Leonard blah blah, clean effective blah....How the fukk are you controlling the pace getting your head jabbed off, jabs had Canelo looking like he got drenched with a water balloon; sweat flying all over the damn place.....

Maybe Canelo corner told him:hubie: as he was getting his ass kicked visibly visibly like I stated the last half of fight 2 more the the other rounds in both fights

SN: I would shyt on you further dun, but playing Prodigy audiobook and you got bandana p in your avy, Legend.......:to:

You're corny bro & your boxing analysis sucks ass

No one takes you seriously so don't quote me anymore will your terrible opinions