Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Now the argument has shifted from Caleb plant to little g. It's so obvious what the shook boys agenda was:heh:......Jumping on the plant bandwagon cause they still can't accept that L canelo have their boy. Straight up exposed him for the one dimensional hype job he always was. Criticized canelo for "running" in the first fight then little g turns into Paulie malignaggi and it's "b b but the jab":damn::mjlol:.......y'all gotta let it go. Canelo ruined little g. Which is why Victor Conte kicked his old ass out the gym cause he wasn't able to do basic training drills:hhh:.....2 years later and y'all still bitter over that ass whooping. shyt is disgusting :scust:

Left trademarks around his fukkin eyes
:picard:

Gennady-Golovkin-1018186.jpg

RealAcademicEmu-size_restricted.gif

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
The Derevyanchenko sealed it for me bro. That 2nd Nelo fight was brutal. He took more clean punches that fight than he probably did his entire career. Not to mention making 160 at his age still. 3-5 years ago GGG sparks Derevyanchenko
I said it right after the rematch. Little g would never be the same. Which is why he's barely fought since that fight. Dude barely showed his face for like 6 months after that fight cause he was still nursing his injuries. Meanwhile canelo was fighting 3 months later in december :jawalrus:.....and he didn't need any extra time to "rest up". Went right back into training camp like nothin :sas2:

Little g has PTSD from that rematch. That dervycheko fight proved it. As soon as dervycheko went to the body little g was running for dear life. He's never gonna be the same mentally or physically.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I said it right after the rematch. Little g would never be the same. Which is why he's barely fought since that fight. Dude barely showed his face for like 6 months after that fight cause he was still nursing his injuries. Meanwhile canelo was fighting 3 months later in december :jawalrus:.....and he didn't need any extra time to "rest up". Went right back into training camp like nothin :sas2:

Little g has PTSD from that rematch. That dervycheko fight proved it. As soon as dervycheko went to the body little g was running for dear life. He's never gonna be the same mentally or physically.

Nobody knocking Nelo, that's ALL in your head when it comes to the Nelo-GGG. Nobody knocking the work that Nelo he did in the 2nd GGG fight, we obviously talking about the work he recieved back in that fight, more specifically, in the championship rounds. That's all that's being said. Nobody disputing his win or any of the sort.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
oh yeah i realize i didnt say anything about a potential ruiz-ortiz fight lol

that is a good fight to be made for the division....its kind of crossroads-ish...its still funny to me how ppl thought ruiz was going to win the rematch against femi :heh:...and how its unfortunate ppl dont realize that ruiz can fight...and even more unfortunate that the lights shined as bright as ruiz's jewelry he was rocking and too bright for him on the stage he was on with the belts he had

if i was him id be training my ass off...get down to under 240..shyt 230..show ppl that he is skilled...because ortiz is ripe for the taking...for ortiz he needs that win to keep him in that unofficial 4th HW spot....ortiz is a pure example of somebody not prime...following that 3 fight stretch between the 2 wilder fights where he looked progressively worse against real jobbers

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

that is a good fight to be made for the division....its kind of crossroads-ish...its still funny to me how ppl thought ruiz was going to win the rematch against femi :heh:...and how its unfortunate ppl dont realize that ruiz can fight...and even more unfortunate that the lights shined as bright as ruiz's jewelry he was rocking and too bright for him on the stage he was on with the belts he had

if i was him id be training my ass off...get down to under 240..shyt 230..show ppl that he is skilled...because ortiz is ripe for the taking...for ortiz he needs that win to keep him in that unofficial 4th HW spot....ortiz is a pure example of somebody not prime...following that 3 fight stretch between the 2 wilder fights where he looked progressively worse against real jobbers

I'm just glad Ortiz gets to fight an actual real opponent not named Wilder or Jennings.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Nobody knocking Nelo, that's ALL in your head when it comes to the Nelo-GGG. Nobody knocking the work that Nelo he did in the 2nd GGG fight, we obviously talking about the work he recieved back in that fight, more specifically, in the championship rounds. That's all that's being said. Nobody disputing his win or any of the sort.
Breh really?.....it's all in my head?....come on now:mjlol:.....And I never said these dudes are disputing the loss. Cause there's nothing to dispute. Canelo won. Flat out. My point had nothing to do with the winner and loser. It had to do with some of y'all still being bitter about it. It's pretty blatant that a lot of little g stans still can't let that shyt go. To the point where they gotta hijack Canelo fight threads posting nothing but slander. Smh.

At this point, the rivalry is over. Canelo won. Just like we said he would. And It's time to make peace with it. I used to be a matthyse stan, but I'm not gonna hold onto my Danny Garcia hatred cause they used to be rivals. It was fun while it lasted, but at some point you gotta just move on. We took the L. Some fighters you stan are going to let you down. Some will break your heart. That's the name of the game. But holding onto bitterness for the guy that beat your favorite fighter is corny. It's all fun and games but some of y'all really let this shyt eat you up inside. It’s not that serious. Kobe just died. We turning over a new leaf. All of these guys can die tomorrow. You better appreciate greatness while it's here.

I truly don't understand how somebody could not be a fan of canelo. Dude never talks shyt. faces the best, and he always fights his heart out. What more could you want from the most popular fighter in the sport. I feel like the same crowd who hates Canelo are the same ones who hate wilder. Just makes no sense to me. But some people really let this shyt effect them on a different level. Now if canelo and little g fight again, let the games begin. But if they don't, y'all just gotta come to terms with the fact golovkin will always be canelo's son. Simple as that:manny:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

I'm just glad Ortiz gets to fight an actual real opponent not named Wilder or Jennings.

I personally think Ortiz should win. I'm not sure how good of a chin Ruiz got cause outside of the Parker and AJ 2x craps, I never checked for him like that. We know Ortiz can be put down, but that's by Wilder who puts down everyone.

Should be a good fight. My money is Ruiz though...barely. Then again, Ortiz fights to the level of his comp cause i'm still not over how he looked against Kauffman and Hammer

Watch the fight don't get made :beli:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Would y’all consider Tommie Hearns to be chinny?or was it just his style/keeping his chin out in the open?
Not as chinny as people make him out to be. Sugar Ray when he sits down on his punches hits hard as hell
Barkley carried his power to heavyweight

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Now the argument has shifted from Caleb plant to little g. It's so obvious what the shook boys agenda was:heh:......Jumping on the plant bandwagon cause they still can't accept that L canelo have their boy. Straight up exposed him for the one dimensional hype job he always was. Criticized canelo for "running" in the first fight then little g turns into Paulie malignaggi and it's "b b but the jab":damn::mjlol:.......y'all gotta let it go. Canelo ruined little g. Which is why Victor Conte kicked his old ass out the gym cause he wasn't able to do basic training drills:hhh:.....2 years later and y'all still bitter over that ass whooping. shyt is disgusting :scust:

Left trademarks around his fukkin eyes
:picard:

Gennady-Golovkin-1018186.jpg

RealAcademicEmu-size_restricted.gif

You supposed to use the jab to set up your power punches, GGG was just pumping his jab to keep his workrate up to fool the judges into thinking Canelo wasn't boxing circles around him. Canelo won rounds 1-6 in BOTH fights, his stamina issues(and GGGs motor) is the only thing that allowed GGG to make it competitive. If GGG would have attacked the body(which he didn't in either fight cause he is a one dimensional headhunter), he may have been able to slow down that ass whooping that Canelo was putting on him.

I still don't underatand what people saw to think GGG won either fight besides throwing a bunch of jabs and missing a lot of power shots(which he is known for landing cause he isn't a slick boxer). Canelo has some questionable wins in his career in my book, but the two fights with GGG were not the ones bruh.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Nelo got hands put on him in the 2nd fight too. Seems like everyone forgets to mention that. Championship rounds, he was taking a lot of shots flush but also rolling with a lot of em too

Exactly

He didn't take too many flush shots bro. His defense was/is good enough where he rolls most. That's why he's always in position to punch or counter

GGG on the other hand that fight :francis:

And you already know I'm not a Canelo fan either