Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Facts

I jus wanted to see more juelzing from the nikkas who were shytting on Charlo a few weeks back :lolbron:

Canelo trying to Floyd Plant the way Floyd did Canelo :russ:

Only thing is that DAZN contract got the ginger by the balls :dame:... sooner or later He goin have to comeback to nikkas he wasn’t goin fight ever... he already goin back to the GGG well :youngsabo:

Exactly, I knew you would see that shyt. :myman:

lowkey Canelo created this fukkery.
If he would have fought GGG right away for the 3rd fight like everyone wanted...nikkas at 168 would have been forced to fight each other and see who can get the GGG/Canelo winner next.

Instead Canelo plays Frogger and jumps all over the place fighting nikkas nobody wanted to see him against (except for Jacobs) which caused everybody to just pause their careers and play wait and see. None of the fights were good, so dude is back to where he was right before the 1st GGG fight. :mindblown:

As for Charlo, nikkas will always juelz for their favorites and then hold the nikkas they hate to impossible standards. Thats one thing that will never change in here. Hogan getting robbed against Munguia impacted Charlo too cuz dudes don't give him credit for that win. shyt would have hit different beating the 154 WBO champ. Its a solid scalp. Better than the nikkas Andrade fighting.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Exactly, I knew you would see that shyt. :myman:

lowkey Canelo created this fukkery.
If he would have fought GGG right away for the 3rd fight like everyone wanted...nikkas at 168 would have been forced to fight each other and see who can get the GGG/Canelo winner next.

Instead Canelo plays Frogger and jumps all over the place fighting nikkas nobody wanted to see him against (except for Jacobs) which caused everybody to just pause their careers and play wait and see. None of the fights were good, so dude is back to where he was right before the 1st GGG fight. :mindblown:

As for Charlo, nikkas will always juelz for their favorites and then hold the nikkas they hate to impossible standards. Thats one thing that will never change in here. Hogan getting robbed against Munguia impacted Charlo too cuz dudes don't give him credit for that win. shyt would have hit different beating the 154 WBO champ. Its a solid scalp. Better than the nikkas Andrade fighting.

you right cause i'm holding it against Charlo by proxy over the Munguia shyt lol. Hogan just was undersized and feather fisted and looked better than he really is against green Munguia.

Boo Boo....i don't even wanna start talking about that nikka and his opps :mjlol:. Hell i wanna say y'all coined the "career mode" or/and "create a fighter" phrase because of him :dead:...or was it cause of Bud :mjpls:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
you right cause i'm holding it against Charlo by proxy over the Munguia shyt lol. Hogan just was undersized and feather fisted and looked better than he really is against green Munguia.

Boo Boo....i don't even wanna start talking about that nikka and his opps :mjlol:. Hell i wanna say y'all coined the "career mode" or/and "create a fighter" phrase because of him :dead:...or was it cause of Bud :mjpls:

Munguia wasn't green against Hogan. He was just trash :hhh:You can't be ready for Ali and Beefy, but then novice for Hogan.

I been saying Career mode for so long, I literally forgot who it was originally for. :mjlol:

Prolly was cuz of Bud tho.. shyt back then, all my nikkas was on career mode...( GGG, Thurinator, Superman, Monster)

Bud the only nikka still playing though. :sas2:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Can't wait to hear the excuses when Canelo wins, and how BJS was a bum all this time
Man the majority on here think bjs is overrated...there are ppl contradicting themselves right now about it esp among the canelo stans who all of a sudden are :ohlawd: about this fight. I said in 2015 that bjs for all his fukkery could actually fight prior to him beating andy lee for the wbo belt..and later said he has the style to give canelo fits. BJS only problem outside of his conditioning is he fights down to the level of his opponents and has career mode glitches every other fight

Now do I think this will play out to be a good fight in the ring? No...shyt will look like canelo vs lara..full of unnecessary struggle:heh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Munguia wasn't green against Hogan. He was just trash :hhh:You can't be ready for Ali and Beefy, but then novice for Hogan.

I been saying Career mode for so long, I literally forgot who it was originally for. :mjlol:

Prolly was cuz of Bud tho.. shyt back then, all my nikkas was on career mode...( GGG, Thurinator, Superman, Monster)

Bud the only nikka still playing though. :sas2:
Monster was never on career mode like that....that's my opinion:manny:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can’t complain about Canelo fighting BJS, is an undefeated fighter who’s rated well. Can be a tricky opponent.

You never know how fights will play out but as an entertainment spectacle the fight doesn’t really excite me. I would have much preferred Callum Smith vs Canelo because stylistically it would have been more entertaining and Callum Smith can really punch, the size advantage could have played a role.

Callum Smith had a close fight against Ryder, think I had it as a draw but I could also understand a slight Callum Smith win, but just cause he had a close fight doesn’t take away him being a top fighter. He won the WBSS and was willing to go in. He’s also the WBA Super Champion and The Ring Champion which were all earned. He deserves respect and brings something to the table in the fight so he can’t be poorly compensated for it and taken advantage of completely. Even though goes without saying Canelo is the A side.

BJS on top form could be a stylistic challenge, even though I’d say to me Canelo is a solid favourite. But the Callum Smith fight interests me because of the size advantage and Smith’s power too, Canelo would be favourite too because he’s very good but that fight could be intriguing. Maybe Smith needs a few good wins to get his status in world boxing higher though, if he fought and beat Jacobs that would be a dope win for him, maybe that should happen next.

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Monster was never on career mode like that....that's my opinion:manny:

He never was, but nobody here was paying attention to him like that for years except for me and I think @Amare's Right Hook
nikkas were already shytting on those weights anyway.

shyt, nikkas were ignoring Roman Gonzalez so you know damn well nikkas aint give a fukk about Inoue fighting on his undercards. :mjlol:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Can’t complain about Canelo fighting BJS, is an undefeated fighter who’s rated well. Can be a tricky opponent.

You never know how fights will play out but as an entertainment spectacle the fight doesn’t really excite me. I would have much preferred Callum Smith vs Canelo because stylistically it would have been more entertaining and Callum Smith can really punch, the size advantage could have played a role.

Callum Smith had a close fight against Ryder, think I had it as a draw but I could also understand a slight Callum Smith win, but just cause he had a close fight doesn’t take away him being a top fighter. He won the WBSS and was willing to go in. He’s also the WBA Super Champion and The Ring Champion which were all earned. He deserves respect and brings something to the table in the fight so he can’t be poorly compensated for it and taken advantage of completely. Even though goes without saying Canelo is the A side.

BJS on top form could be a stylistic challenge, even though I’d say to me Canelo is a solid favourite. But the Callum Smith fight interests me because of the size advantage and Smith’s power too, Canelo would be favourite too because he’s very good but that fight could be intriguing. Maybe Smith needs a few good wins to get his status in world boxing higher though, if he fought and beat Jacobs that would be a dope win for him, maybe that should happen next.

I was hyped for a Smith/Canelo fight for a hot minute, but once dude struggled like all hell against Ryder (lost in my eyes pretty clearly) I fell back :whoa:

I feel like Smith should fight Jacobs and redeem himself. Thats a winnable fight, plus a common opponent with Canelo

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He never was, but nobody here was paying attention to him like that for years except for me and I think @Amare's Right Hook
nikkas were already shytting on those weights anyway.

shyt, nikkas were ignoring Roman Gonzalez so you know damn well nikkas aint give a fukk about Inoue fighting on his undercards. :mjlol:
Yeah monster to me was like busta..gimme some more...then he showed me in the donaire fight he is following in the tradition of the asian fighter..high quality..shyt there's not enough praise to how much monster-donaire kicked ass nikka.. shyt monster's next fight >>>>> any of the prospective canelo fights being talked about except against the 3rd triple gawd fight.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Yeah monster to me was like busta..gimme some more...then he showed me in the donaire fight he is following in the tradition of the asian fighter..high quality..shyt there's not enough praise to how much monster-donaire kicked ass nikka.. shyt monster's next fight >>>>> any of the prospective canelo fights being talked about except against the 3rd triple gawd fight.

Facts

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was hyped for a Smith/Canelo fight for a hot minute, but once dude struggled like all hell against Ryder (lost in my eyes pretty clearly) I fell back :whoa:

I feel like Smith should fight Jacobs and redeem himself. Thats a winnable fight, plus a common opponent with Canelo

I can respect that and understand that, the Ryder performance from Callum Smith I felt was poor, I don't think he was really motivated for the fight, so he had quite a lackluster display and Ryder did well.

I wouldn't judge him fully off that performance, it happens to a lot of fighters, historically and even in recent times, where they have a poor display, especially against somebody they aren't really motivated by.

I was amped up for that fight too, but the poor performance vs Ryder has taken some of the shine off the fight because now some people writing of Callum Smith off completely, I'd be cautious to do that because some fighters rise to the level of their opponents.

Maybe he could beat Ryder which he's very capable of and someone like Jacobs and then he could get people back on board. I still think Callum Smith is an elite Super Middleweight, I don't think he'd be a walkover for anybody, and i think he could give a lot of people problems. I think a Smith vs Canelo fight could end up being quite exciting stylistically, I do think Smith could hurt Canelo and that's maybe what some of his opponents need to make the fight interesting, that possibility, BJS I think it's extremely unlikely he knocks Canelo out, if he were to win would be hitting and moving and a boxing display, Smith vs Canelo has that little bit of intrigue to me that someone could get caught with big punches. But as we said maybe Smith needs a few more good victories to make them see the Ryder display as a bad night rather than his level, I personally believe he's an elite Super Middle just he had a poor performance that night, I think he's better against better opposition.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

Makes a lot of sense. It's a win-win for both him and Jacobs. Jacobs get a shot at a title, Smith gets to build his resume against someone who is known by US fight fans

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I can respect that and understand that, the Ryder performance from Callum Smith I felt was poor, I don't think he was really motivated for the fight, so he had quite a lackluster display and Ryder did well.

I wouldn't judge him fully off that performance, it happens to a lot of fighters, historically and even in recent times, where they have a poor display, especially against somebody they aren't really motivated by.

I was amped up for that fight too, but the poor performance vs Ryder has taken some of the shine off the fight because now some people writing of Callum Smith off completely, I'd be cautious to do that because some fighters rise to the level of their opponents.

Maybe he could beat Ryder which he's very capable of and someone like Jacobs and then he could get people back on board. I still think Callum Smith is an elite Super Middleweight, I don't think he'd be a walkover for anybody, and i think he could give a lot of people problems. I think a Smith vs Canelo fight could end up being quite exciting stylistically, I do think Smith could hurt Canelo and that's maybe what some of his opponents need to make the fight interesting, that possibility, BJS I think it's extremely unlikely he knocks Canelo out, if he were to win would be hitting and moving and a boxing display, Smith vs Canelo has that little bit of intrigue to me that someone could get caught with big punches. But as we said maybe Smith needs a few more good victories to make them see the Ryder display as a bad night rather than his level, I personally believe he's an elite Super Middle just he had a poor performance that night, I think he's better against better opposition.

No doubt breh

I still think Smith is that dude and could give everyone hell. The Ryder fight had a vine spoiling quality to it, but I won't write Smith off after that. Oscar struggled with Sturm before being competitive with Hopkins. shyt happens. That's why I was saying he should just fight Jacobs. Don't even rematch Ryder or at least not yet. (I do feel like Ryder deserves a rematch)

Beat Jacobs first and then KO Ryder and everybody will be hype for a Canelo fight or BJS fight cuz I'm not going to give Canelo a pre imaginary victory like his judges do. BJS could very well pull off that upset.