Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Wish BHop would have retired after that Shumenov fight man, he ain't sounding too great now a days. :mjcry: fukked up part about it is he is one of the few that didn't even need to fight from a financial point of view. :snoop:

As time goes by I :salute: #SOGGang for getting out when he did. The fan in me wanted to see him and Canelo fight but nah more fighters need to follow in his footsteps man, plan for your life after boxing and save your money.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Conte threw him out of the SNAC program lmao

Regardless of when the Szeremeta fight takes place, Golovkin will prepare for it with a different camp. One month after joining Victor Conte's physical conditioning program at his SNAC facilities in San Carlos, California, the two sides have decided to part ways.

"We did our best to help Gennadiy, but he was simply not able to do what we asked him to do," Conte told ESPN on Tuesday afternoon. "In short, I asked him to leave our facility because he did not comply with what we had agreed upon before camp started. However, I do wish him good luck in the future."
Conte prolly put up a cardboard cutout of canelo and told triple flab to start fighting Mexican style and he was like

200.gif

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Wish BHop would have retired after that Shumenov fight man, he ain't sounding too great now a days. :mjcry: fukked up part about it is he is one of the few that didn't even need to fight from a financial point of view. :snoop:

As time goes by I :salute: #SOGGang for getting out when he did. The fan in me wanted to see him and Canelo fight but nah more fighters need to follow in his footsteps man, plan for your life after boxing and save your money.
Kovalev and Joe Smith hurt him. Salty cause his career could of ended greatly

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nikkas do that 1 time only limited edition ass offer to boxers they know that are gonna grow into a bigger problem later.

Its obvious Plant will keep improving and getting bigger within the sport. Give him the fukk nikka offer so he can gamble on himself and lose under shytty circumstances. He refuses, cool. When he gets bigger and more people demand the fight, You can always say, "Hey I tried to make the fight last year or etc...and dude turned it down.

Basically pre shape the narrative.

Hell, nobody thinks Corolla is going to get better. Smith needs to impress before the Canelo fight gets hot again. BJS will always be hot and cold.
You can hand them nikkas contracst any time really and get the same fighter :mjlol:

Facts

I jus wanted to see more juelzing from the nikkas who were shytting on Charlo a few weeks back :lolbron:

Canelo trying to Floyd Plant the way Floyd did Canelo :russ:

Only thing is that DAZN contract got the ginger by the balls :dame:... sooner or later He goin have to comeback to nikkas he wasn’t goin fight ever... he already goin back to the GGG well :youngsabo:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Caleb woulda been better just saying hell yeah I'll fight canelo right now:birdman:.....he wasn't gonna get chosen anyway. But now he just made himself look shook:yeshrug:......This ain't got shyt to do with a 3 month notice. That was all just to save face. He just doesn't believe he can beat canelo right now. And he's 100% right. I don't blame him for for turning it down. Whether he has a 3 month notice or 6 months, canelo would fukk this dude up and most likely stop him. Too green and too inexperienced. That's why he said canelo should fight saunders and Smith first. He's already letting it known he doesn't want canelo in September either. Him and his team ain't stupid. He knows he doesn't belong in a ring with canelo right now.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
That Plant hype machine working good:wow:

Crazy the hate that Canelo gets and he the one consistently fighting good fighters. Y’all think he suppose to wait for Caleb Plant. He got the least name recognition out of any potential opponent.

Honestly Plant ain’t got nowhere to go at 168 money wise and he damn sure he aint gonna to light heavy.

Ruiz took the AJ fight on short notice and it changed his life:wow:..he went from what looked to be like 2000 square foot house to Double Rs and mansions :wow:.Now he touching Ms everytime he step in the ring :blessed:

First BJS and Smith was enough for Canelo now they ain’t enough :francis: no consistency around these parts. nikkas ain’t gne be happy to until he fight the killer light heavies.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

Crazy the hate that Canelo gets and he the one consistently fighting good fighters. Y’all think he suppose to wait for Caleb Plant. He got the least name recognition out of any potential opponent.

Honestly Plant ain’t got nowhere to go at 168 money wise and he damn sure he aint gonna to light heavy.

Ruiz took the AJ fight on short notice and it changed his life:wow:..he went from what looked to be like 2000 square foot house to Double Rs and mansions :wow:.Now he touching Ms everytime he step in the ring :blessed:

First BJS and Smith was enough for Canelo now they ain’t enough :francis: no consistency around these parts. nikkas ain’t gne be happy to until he fight the killer light heavies.

Yea I'm a canelo hater online and think ppl here crazy acting like he never failed a test and beat GGG ass bad twice
BUT
the juelzing here around relative NOBODIES turning down a canelo fight is even crazier :mjlol:
This is a lifetime opportunity for some of these idiots financially AND legacy wise
Canelo resume obviously ain't questionable. Even his recent "trash" fights that I derided are at least intriguing and better than any of these other guys recent matches

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

Imagine Spence or Crawford turning down a pacquiao fight cause they gotta go right back into training camp :childplease:....especially coming off a 10 round sparring session :mjlol:

Like I said. I'm not mad at him for turning it down. He's not built for that matchup right now and he knows it. Which is why he keeps telling canelo to fight two other guys before him. He's trying to buy all the time he can get. But it's comedy how canelo gets called a ducker, and now you have a guy openly ducking him and canelo gets called a bully:mjlol:

We just gotta be real. A lot of these guys know they can't beat canelo. They'd rather keep fighting bums for easy paydays instead of collecting 10 Mil and getting beat. You take an L and your hypetrain is over and your brand ain't poppin anymore. Especially if you get dominated and knocked out. These guys aren't as confident in their skills as they lead to believe.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Yea I'm a canelo hater online and think ppl here crazy acting like he never failed a test and beat GGG ass bad twice
BUT
the juelzing here around relative NOBODIES turning down a canelo fight is even crazier :mjlol:
This is a lifetime opportunity for some of these idiots financially AND legacy wise
Canelo resume obviously ain't questionable. Even his recent "trash" fights that I derided are at least intriguing and better than any of these other guys recent matches

Like even Canelo fought Floyd when he knew he wasn’t ready, he took the rehydration clause and everything. He was presented with an opportunity and took it. It’s life after an L you might as well get payed for it:manny: Jacobs took his Canelo L and it ain’t stopped shyt, still touching Ms.

Like him or not but you can’t call him a duck. He ends up fighting everybody they say he ain’t gne fight.

Doing all that posturing just to get his 0 took from an average fighter. Smith and BJS see the writing on the wall...they trying to get paid before they lose.