Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
So wait Canelo said maybe he'll fight ggg and all of a sudden ggg got a calf injury and cant fight the bum of the month :russ:

Cant make this shyt up :dead:

:comeon:

Golovkin wouldn't do some hoe azz shyt like th-

:hhh:

Canelo really the golden ticket of this boxing shyt.:banderas:

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
Canelo once again fighting a better opponent than the rest of these dudes. What else is new :sas1:

BJS usually fights to the level of his competition so I expect him to be on his A game here. Canelo will prolly have a tough time with his size and movement but I think he'll start timing him by the mid rounds. You already know canelo's gonna target the body early to slow him down. But this should be a really good chess match. Saunders is one of the best pure boxers in the game. Canelo's resume is gonna be ridiculous.

In the last 2 years canelo will have faced Golovkin, Jacobs, Kovalev, and Saunders

P4P shyt :wow:

"B b but he's a diva!!" :damn::mjcry:

Can't wait to hear the excuses when Canelo wins, and how BJS was a bum all this time

Last edited:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:

Golovkin wouldn't do some hoe azz shyt like th-

:hhh:

Canelo really the golden ticket of this boxing shyt.:banderas:

Conte threw him out of the SNAC program lmao

Regardless of when the Szeremeta fight takes place, Golovkin will prepare for it with a different camp. One month after joining Victor Conte's physical conditioning program at his SNAC facilities in San Carlos, California, the two sides have decided to part ways.

"We did our best to help Gennadiy, but he was simply not able to do what we asked him to do," Conte told ESPN on Tuesday afternoon. "In short, I asked him to leave our facility because he did not comply with what we had agreed upon before camp started. However, I do wish him good luck in the future."

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Plants Mando won the WBA interim N it turned into WBA regular the next fight....the same WBA regular you :mjcry: about Matthysse winning friend :mjgrin:

Now personally I don’t give af about a regular belt N I don’t give af about the WBO either ... I’m old enough to remember when that hoe was looked at the same as the IBO (that’s another topic) but if we claiming fake ass belts for one nikka let’s claim fake ass belts for another :smugbiden:

Who did Plant call out after the fight ?? :rudy:

Who has Plant been calling out for a year?? :camby:

It’s Plants fault Benavidez is a Duck? :childplease:

Throw on the same cape you threw on for Lil G N :ohlawd: at these highlight Kos Plant goin give these nikkas waiting on the Mexican duck... be consistent friend :umad:
I'm on my way to wavyville and about to blow money fast in our nation's capital so ill rebuke this tomorrow :ufdup:...:mjgrin:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Regardless of when the Szeremeta fight takes place, Golovkin will prepare for it with a different camp. One month after joining Victor Conte's physical conditioning program at his SNAC facilities in San Carlos, California, the two sides have decided to part ways.

"We did our best to help Gennadiy, but he was simply not able to do what we asked him to do," Conte told ESPN on Tuesday afternoon. "In short, I asked him to leave our facility because he did not comply with what we had agreed upon before camp started. However, I do wish him good luck in the future."

hmm :jbhmm:

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
It’s not what he was doing but not willing to do.

But he agreed to whatever it was before camp started :jbhmm:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

One Mexican got twitter fingers but needs 2 tuneups... the other Mexican wants Plant at less than 100%

Sweethands the hero Team Choc needed N deserves :wow:

On another note I Wonder why certain fighters are given a one time only take it or leave it N if you say no you never get another shot ever

N others **toyota corolla** or the Eurocacs get full negotiations N ok we’ll hit you up later on in the year :jbhmm:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

One Mexican got twitter fingers but needs 2 tuneups... the other Mexican wants Plant at less than 100%

Sweethands the hero Team Choc needed N deserves :wow:

On another note I Wonder why certain fighters are given a one time only take it or leave it N if you say no you never get another shot ever

N others **toyota corolla** or the Eurocacs get full negotiations N ok we’ll hit you up later on in the year :jbhmm:

nikkas do that 1 time only limited edition ass offer to boxers they know that are gonna grow into a bigger problem later.

Its obvious Plant will keep improving and getting bigger within the sport. Give him the fukk nikka offer so he can gamble on himself and lose under shytty circumstances. He refuses, cool. When he gets bigger and more people demand the fight, You can always say, "Hey I tried to make the fight last year or etc...and dude turned it down.

Basically pre shape the narrative.

Hell, nobody thinks Corolla is going to get better. Smith needs to impress before the Canelo fight gets hot again. BJS will always be hot and cold.
You can hand them nikkas contracst any time really and get the same fighter :mjlol: