Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Makes a lot of sense. It's a win-win for both him and Jacobs. Jacobs get a shot at a title, Smith gets to build his resume against someone who is known by US fight fans

Big facts

Jacobs ain't look good in his last fight either. :mjlol:

These two should be destined to fight each other next. Put that shyt in MSG. Throw Katie Taylor vs Persoon 2 on there and you got a fire ass doubleheader.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Wish BHop would have retired after that Shumenov fight man, he ain't sounding too great now a days. :mjcry: fukked up part about it is he is one of the few that didn't even need to fight from a financial point of view. :snoop:

As time goes by I :salute: #SOGGang for getting out when he did. The fan in me wanted to see him and Canelo fight but nah more fighters need to follow in his footsteps man, plan for your life after boxing and save your money.
BHOP was always a ackward talking muthafukker......recalls watching Roy son him on the mic........BHOP shouldve retired after that bytch shyt, although he had a great latter career, no ne of those wins mean anything; had he beat Roy then he would be a top 10 lock

Roy:60/40 u get your ass kicked

Bhop: :mjgrin:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No doubt breh

I still think Smith is that dude and could give everyone hell. The Ryder fight had a vine spoiling quality to it, but I won't write Smith off after that. Oscar struggled with Sturm before being competitive with Hopkins. shyt happens. That's why I was saying he should just fight Jacobs. Don't even rematch Ryder or at least not yet. (I do feel like Ryder deserves a rematch)

Beat Jacobs first and then KO Ryder and everybody will be hype for a Canelo fight or BJS fight cuz I'm not going to give Canelo a pre imaginary victory like his judges do. BJS could very well pull off that upset.

That's the concern for the Canelo vs BJS fight, if it's close you feel like Canelo has an advantage, so it may have to be a very clear conclusive victory for BJS to win by decision. Hopefully judges just fair.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
upload_2020-2-19_14-39-38.png

late last year talking about bhop regarding a comparison to GGG...the LHW run validated his resume even though he was a great fighter but those last 2 fights...they were no good for him...his speech is slippin...its sad but its looks like he may pay a price unfortunately

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Imagine Spence or Crawford turning down a pacquiao fight cause they gotta go right back into training camp :childplease:....especially coming off a 10 round sparring session :mjlol:

Like I said. I'm not mad at him for turning it down. He's not built for that matchup right now and he knows it. Which is why he keeps telling canelo to fight two other guys before him. He's trying to buy all the time he can get. But it's comedy how canelo gets called a ducker, and now you have a guy openly ducking him and canelo gets called a bully:mjlol:

We just gotta be real. A lot of these guys know they can't beat canelo. They'd rather keep fighting bums for easy paydays instead of collecting 10 Mil and getting beat. You take an L and your hypetrain is over and your brand ain't poppin anymore. Especially if you get dominated and knocked out. These guys aren't as confident in their skills as they lead to believe.

You kno god damn well Plant wasnt offered no 10 Ms :russ:

Cheap ass Oscar ain’t offering that right away... N that’s the whole point...You gotta negotiate with Oscar to get the money right... Oscar offering take it or leave it N if you don’t take it you banned for life but only to PBC nikkas:stopitslime:... that’s bytch shyt N got nothing to do with Canelo but Canelos promotion

It’s taking GBP weeks/months to negotiate a fight for May 2 N til this minute they still haven’t finalized an Opp... but Plant gotta be ready in 9 weeks :dahell: it takes these nikkas 9 weeks to get the damn contract decent :camby:

Imagine if it was Floyd trying to get nikkas to fight in only 9 weeks... nikkas would be losing they shyt :heh:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
That's the concern for the Canelo vs BJS fight, if it's close you feel like Canelo has an advantage, so it may have to be a very clear conclusive victory for BJS to win by decision. Hopefully judges just fair.

Hoping the judges are fair during a Canelo fight is like hoping the crocodiles just ate before you swim across the Nile. :hhh:

Everybody knows you have to KO Canelo in order to get the win. I wouldn't be surprised if that's also one of the reasons why everyone is playing hardball with that ginger.

You pretty much fighting to booster Canelo's resume since you not getting the benefit of the doubt for any close rounds. Who wants to risk their undefeated record for a couple mil against a guy the machine don't want you to beat. :manny:

That's why Oscar gotta wipe his nose and pull out the serious checkbook like he was about to reup and offer these guys some real money.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
View attachment 27946

late last year talking about bhop regarding a comparison to GGG...the LHW run validated his resume even though he was a great fighter but those last 2 fights...they were no good for him...his speech is slippin...its sad but its looks like he may pay a price unfortunately

ggg stans :hhh: won't have that same energy for that bum hunter resume tho :unimpressed:

As time passes on more people saying what me @mr. smoke weed and @((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

been saying about dude. Even Kellerman turned in his stan card soon as hbo shut down shop :mjlol:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
You kno god damn well Plant wasnt offered no 10 Ms :russ:

Cheap ass Oscar ain’t offering that right away... N that’s the whole point...You gotta negotiate with Oscar to get the money right... Oscar offering take it or leave it N if you don’t take it you banned for life but only to PBC nikkas:stopitslime:... that’s bytch shyt N got nothing to do with Canelo but Canelos promotion

It’s taking GBP weeks/months to negotiate a fight for May 2 N til this minute they still haven’t finalized an Opp... but Plant gotta be ready in 9 weeks :dahell: it takes these nikkas 9 weeks to get the damn contract decent :camby:

Imagine if it was Floyd trying to get nikkas to fight in only 9 weeks... nikkas would be losing they shyt :heh:

:russ: facts cuz its true.

I swear every Canelo fight feels like it takes months to happen.

That's why his fights never have any real buzz. Everyone gets burned out by them marathon coke head negotiations, so nobody talks about the match again until its fight week.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ggg stans :hhh: won't have that same energy for that bum hunter resume tho :unimpressed:

As time passes on more people saying what me @mr. smoke weed and @((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

been saying about dude. Even Kellerman turned in his stan card soon as hbo shut down shop :mjlol:
Not my fault none of you guys can break down bhop's resume like that..esp a supposed stan :umad:

But the point of that is where bhop got the point of his troubling current speech afflictions going on

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:russ: facts cuz its true.

I swear every Canelo fight feels like it takes months to happen.

That's why his fights never have any real buzz. Everyone gets burned out by them marathon coke head negotiations, so nobody talks about the match again until its fight week.
A consistent canelo constant outside of a fight on his undercard outshining his fight more often than not

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Not my fault none of you guys can break down bhop's resume like that..esp a supposed stan :umad:

But the point of that is where bhop got the point of his troubling current speech afflictions going on

If GGG fights Canelo again that could very well be him. Canelo probably stops him now

That 2nd fight beat whatever GGG had left in the tank out of him as a top fighter

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

yeah sure we can't because you're the only person in the world who watches boxing. :mjlol: you old nikkas man :hhh:

good job at deflecting tho :mjgrin: