Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
If GGG fights Canelo again that could very well be him. Canelo probably stops him now

That 2nd fight beat whatever GGG had left in the tank out of him as a top fighter
GGG's next fight against his mandatory will let me where he is. That fight with derevyanchenko made me raise an eyebrow more than the 2nd canelo fight. But GGG even after absorbing all that shyt from derevyanchenko still cut him severely and turned him into quasimodo

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
GGG's next fight against his mandatory will let me where he is. That fight with derevyanchenko made me raise an eyebrow more than the 2nd canelo fight. But GGG even after absorbing all that shyt from derevyanchenko still cut him severely and turned him into quasimodo

The Derevyanchenko sealed it for me bro. That 2nd Nelo fight was brutal. He took more clean punches that fight than he probably did his entire career. Not to mention making 160 at his age still. 3-5 years ago GGG sparks Derevyanchenko

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
The Derevyanchenko sealed it for me bro. That 2nd Nelo fight was brutal. He took more clean punches that fight than he probably did his entire career. Not to mention making 160 at his age still. 3-5 years ago GGG sparks Derevyanchenko
GGG took far far more clean shots fight one:hubie:

Butttt its a clear agenda about these two fights so it is what it is.....:smugfavre:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
How about Kell Brook.....:stopitslime:

The truth is maybe GGG never wasn't shyt......I still have him winning 18 clean rounds off Canelo; truth:hubie:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
3-5 years ago GGG sparks a lot of middles bro but seeing the triple gawd show dog like he did pleases me...ppl have to realize the punishment in that derevyanchenko fight was two way. Derevyanchenko could possibly be a different fighter after that too. but GGG he is not prime for sure but hes no jobber to the stars or struggling with actual jobbers status.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Idk about sparks. Wins for sure but Derevyanchenko is no joke :hubie:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
That 2nd fight Canelo stayed in the pocket & laid some serious shots to the head & body on him
Thats not fukking true:hhh:

My eye saw Canelo losing 9-11 clearly getting walked down eating jab after jab, and getting hit with slow haymakers with ggg hand all the way on R2 which had Canelo buzzed and staggering....

Canelo is this master boxing trench fighter now huh; Canelo needed a lucky fukking punch put to stop the Khan shutout yet continue with yall agenda......

GGG aint fight Mexican style so he lost; has Canelo fought mexican style a day in his fukking life........:hhh: