Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Only way GGG would ever move up, would be to lose to Canelo again
f84fbdc0dec25910d97db096ff4f657f.png

Cant make this up :mjlol:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Breh you actively campaign for some of the worst possible fights to be made that aren't mandatories :russ:

Stop it :aicmon:... I’m not a change the rules of how shyt goes because who I stan nikka

You move up in weight you get an easy fight

2 washed names fighting been the way of boxing for years... let them nikkas eat N well watch same way we watched Tito v Roy Or Vargas v Mayorga

Being a GGG stan you of all people should Kno if nikkas don’t wanna fight you gotta do what you gotta do

Consistency is key friend you should try it sometime :hhh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Stop it :aicmon:... I’m not a change the rules of how shyt goes because who I stan nikka

You move up in weight you get an easy fight

2 washed names fighting been the way of boxing for years... let them nikkas eat N well watch same way we watched Tito v Roy Or Vargas v Mayorga

Being a GGG stan you of all people should Kno if nikkas don’t wanna fight you gotta do what you gotta do

Consistency is key friend you should try it sometime :hhh:

im very consistent...thats why its hard for anyone to find posts of mine regarding fights to be made that arent BS :youngsabo:..you are more than welcome to look

GGG has his IBF mandatory...which unlike yourself i don't tout untruths about like you did about plant's mandatory..the IBF strips him if he doesnt just like Plant would get stripped..it is what it is...but at least the end goal after that is a big fight for GGG..a fight of notoriety...for Plant.. "maybe he can face Lemieux" :gladbron:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
im very consistent...thats why its hard for anyone to find posts of mine regarding fights to be made that arent BS :youngsabo:..you are more than welcome to look

GGG has his IBF mandatory...which unlike yourself i don't tout untruths about like you did about plant's mandatory..the IBF strips him if he doesnt just like Plant would get stripped..it is what it is...but at least the end goal after that is a big fight for GGG..a fight of notoriety...for Plant.. "maybe he can face Lemieux" :gladbron:

Plants Mando won the WBA interim N it turned into WBA regular the next fight....the same WBA regular you :mjcry: about Matthysse winning friend :mjgrin:

Now personally I don’t give af about a regular belt N I don’t give af about the WBO either ... I’m old enough to remember when that hoe was looked at the same as the IBO (that’s another topic) but if we claiming fake ass belts for one nikka let’s claim fake ass belts for another :smugbiden:

Who did Plant call out after the fight ?? :rudy:

Who has Plant been calling out for a year?? :camby:

It’s Plants fault Benavidez is a Duck? :childplease:

Throw on the same cape you threw on for Lil G N :ohlawd: at these highlight Kos Plant goin give these nikkas waiting on the Mexican duck... be consistent friend :umad:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
And oscar cant pull any real money shenanigans on GGG...the dazn deal that GGG has should make that a moot point.

Exactly, but you know they would still try. :mjlol:

shyt, nikkas should be glad we finally getting a 3rd fight. Nobody else is giving Canelo entertaining bouts.

Fielding got bodied before a nikka could get his 2nd drink :hhh:

Jacobs was trying his best to reenact Taylor vs Hopkins and only fight the last 4 rounds. :snoop:

Kovalev tried to finesse a decision with pity pats. shyt looked like a mock boxing drill :gucci:

3 duds in a row. :what: and we don't even know how BJS fight gonna turn out (although I think that will be a good scrap)