Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Go look at 168 names N find a “realistic” opp better than Lemeuix

GBP won’t put him on PBC...but it’s decent compared to the other options Angulo, Truax Or random Eurocac

I like lemieux but that's not the fight...regardless if hes a name or not just like Thompson against benavidez isnt...plus plant has had 2 gimmes already...time to get out of career mode

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

Canelo once again fighting a better opponent than the rest of these dudes. What else is new :sas1:

BJS usually fights to the level of his competition so I expect him to be on his A game here. Canelo will prolly have a tough time with his size and movement but I think he'll start timing him by the mid rounds. You already know canelo's gonna target the body early to slow him down. But this should be a really good chess match. Saunders is one of the best pure boxers in the game. Canelo's resume is gonna be ridiculous.

In the last 2 years canelo will have faced Golovkin, Jacobs, Kovalev, and Saunders

P4P shyt :wow:

"B b but he's a diva!!" :damn::mjcry:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it's 95 percent done with BJS then the fight is almost certain to get done, he badly wants that fight. He's not gonna let it slip being this close I believe, that should be who Canelo fights next unless something drastic happens.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Canelo once again fighting a better opponent than the rest of these dudes. What else is new :sas1:

BJS usually fights to the level of his competition so I expect him to be on his A game here. Canelo will prolly have a tough time with his size and movement but I think he'll start timing him by the mid rounds. You already know canelo's gonna target the body early to slow him down. But this should be a really good chess match. Saunders is one of the best pure boxers in the game. Canelo's resume is gonna be ridiculous.

In the last 2 years canelo will have faced Golovkin, Jacobs, Kovalev, and Saunders

P4P shyt :wow:

"B b but he's a diva!!" :damn::mjcry:

GOATnelo:wow:

GOATnelo schedule set for the year...September he gne fight GGG again :shaq2: ..

BJS and GGG is not bad tho. He gone have the best resumes of the year by far but that more on the state of boxing tho...Nelo the only one making shyt happen. And he get it done with none of that media pumpfaking. :smugbiden: