Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They gonna marinate the shyt outta Plant vs Benavidez, its silly

:francis:

Benavidez was talking that tough shyt on Saturday... he goin put Plant in the hospital N let’s do this don’t keep the fans waiting

I was really hoping they’d get it done this year :stopitslime:

Then I read Sampson talking bout 2021 N Benavidez upcoming opps :hhh:

I kno it won’t happen but I’d be down for a Plant v Lemeuix :manny:

It’ll most likely be Angulo tho

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
IM2Uzo.gif

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
They gonna fukk that matchup up like how they did Hurd/Jermell :unimpressed:

and thats the bigger issue. Nobody is levels above the rest to where you could risk marinating bouts.
Floyd and Pac fooled a generation of boxers and promoters into thinking they can marinate every quality match up, even if involves 2 B level guys.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:francis:

Benavidez was talking that tough shyt on Saturday... he goin put Plant in the hospital N let’s do this don’t keep the fans waiting

I was really hoping they’d get it done this year :stopitslime:

Then I read Sampson talking bout 2021 N Benavidez upcoming opps :hhh:

I kno it won’t happen but I’d be down for a Plant v Lemeuix :manny:

It’ll most likely be Angulo tho
Man lemieux barely won his last fight even though he busted him up pretty good but he almost got knocked out

Angulo being in a high profile fight in 2020 :francis: 168 needs to get it together

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Man lemieux barely won his last fight even though he busted him up pretty good but he almost got knocked out

Angulo being in a high profile fight in 2020 :francis: 168 needs to get it together
Callum Smith arguably lost his last fight too. Well it was pretty damn close :francis:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
And cats were saying Canelo was ducking that boy :francis:
Canelo ducking everybody according to these dudes :mjlol:......meanwhile you got guys saying flat out they don't want to fight canelo right now and people are like "he makes a good point":ehh:

When canelo was an up and comer he wanted smoke with EVERYBODY. Fought Trout, Lara, and Floyd. Even went after Paul williams. Cause he knew he had something to prove. He wasn't sitting around like "I don't make my fights, talk to Oscar"....hell nah. He told Oscar flat out make these fukkin fights. And now that he's the golden ticket in the sport, people wanna call him the diva while rest of these guys still don't got the balls to fight eachother :mjlol:

I'm sorry I ever criticized Floyd in the past. I really get it now. When you at the top, the haters will never be satisfied. Especially if you beat their favorite fighters ass. Those L's still burning em up inside :mjcry:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Go look at 168 names N find a “realistic” opp better than Lemeuix

GBP won’t put him on PBC...but it’s decent compared to the other options Angulo, Truax Or random Eurocac

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They gonna fukk that matchup up like how they did Hurd/Jermell :unimpressed:
Eh, as time has shown the 154lbers at PBC are all pretty close to each other and Hurd/Charlo aren't clear 1a/1b like we originally thought, we can still get that matchup. At 168 though its way more thin on the PBC side and I can't really see any of the other PBC or non beltholder mandatory challengers at 168 beating Plant or Bendavidez for the near future.