Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Lmao @ him clarifying that CP time was Caleb Plant time. Folks are gonna call him a duck for this but his reasoning makes perfect sense.

This dude stays with canelo's name in his mouth while canelo's never even acknowledged him. Just last week he was telling canelo to make the fight happen, now the reporter asks him about it and it's "he's trying to take advantage of me" :sadcam:.....Is it oochie wally or one mic you fukkin dummy?:what:.....if you're not ready for the fight, then stop running your mouth about it. Taking about having a mini tournament like you have any clout in this game :mjlol:.....these fighters always talkin, but when when the reality kicks in it's "I don't make my fights, talk to Al":mjcry:........these dudes know fighting canelo is a whole different ball game. Some guys just ain't built for that pressure :hubie:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
It’s like people forgot how trash 168 division really is...Plant only beat Uzi and Mike Lee:hhh:

And now people want to crown him. Plant not it. He just a title holder in a weak weight class:yeshrug:
Agree none of these guys have a top level win at 168, to me Dirrell(hopefully they retire) and Faded Grooves are the two best wins from the champs up there. Uzi just lost to a 175 TMT journeymen.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It’s like people forgot how trash 168 division really is...Plant only beat Uzi and Mike Lee:hhh:
I wouldn't call 168 trash..its very underachieving....this is a division that even the likes of caleb truax was able to become champion

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I wouldn't call 168 trash..its very underachieving....this is a division that even the likes of caleb truax was able to become champion

Yup, Not enough fights happen between the top 5 or 6 guys. It seems like all the big names are playing career mode for most of the time.
Compare that to 154 where the top 5 or 6 mix it up a lot more. So you see upsets and FOTYs happen more often. Even 135 has the top 5 or 6 guys fighting each other more often.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yup, Not enough fights happen between the top 5 or 6 guys. It seems like all the big names are playing career mode for most of the time.
Compare that to 154 where the top 5 or 6 mix it up a lot more. So you see upsets and FOTYs happen more often. Even 135 has the top 5 or 6 guys fighting each other more often.

They all wanna cash out bro

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
They all wanna cash out bro

Exactly which is sad, since all it takes is one guy beating at least one other champ or top fighter to really become that dude and call shots but nikkas rather get chosen like some broads.

Smith needed a gift against Ryder :hhh:

BJS having a Wilder moment in his last fight.:mjlol:

Jacobs letting Chavez Jr actually look decent and win rounds before fukkery ensued..:mjgrin:

UZI getting his ass kicked in his last career mode fight. :scust:

Plant dominating jobbers :ohhh:

Nothing of note has happened at 168 for a hot minute except Plant/UZI and Smith/Groves.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Plant v Benavidez will happen once Benavidez is done ducking:manny:... his team already talking bout next year :unimpressed:

It’s the only big fight PBC has at the higher weights N all the beef N side stories make it a hell of a unification fight

As far as Canelo is concerned... this nikka the only big name Aside ever who has trouble getting opps :what:

not only that he got 3 weight classes to choose from :aicmon:

it’s Errybody else’s fault tho :beli:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Plant v Benavidez will happen once Benavidez is done ducking:manny:... his team already talking bout next year :unimpressed:

It’s the only big fight PBC has at the higher weights N all the beef N side stories make it a hell of a unification fight

As far as Canelo is concerned... this nikka the only big name Aside ever who has trouble getting opps :what:

not only that he got 3 weight classes to choose from :aicmon:

it’s Errybody else’s fault tho :beli:

Exactly, dude legit replaced Cotto as the diva of the sport. :hhh:

Cats forgetting all the bullshyt GGG had to go through with dude and he was a bigger name than all of them nikkas. :manny:
So just imagine what kinda fukk shyt offers Oscar and them sending everybody else. :snoop:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blah, Yildrim was a trash fight too but a mando, I guess Thompson will probably atick around for some rounds by being slick before getting melted