Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Maybe now we can get Shakur vs Warrington since Warren was bullshytting, although Hearn my not want to lose another belt from his stable like with Ramirez vs Hooker.
thats what i was thinking..arum and hearn have worked together for the greater good

you did forget...TR did win a bid that paid hooker 1.2 million dollars to get him to fight on espn against saucedo and hooker beat the absolute shyt out of that kid on national TV..shyt happens sometimes when you cross promote :mjgrin: lol

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Mcgregor is huge, and has better boxing skills than folks think:hubie:

You must be smoking that hard:mjtf:

Pacman beats the dog shyt out of McGregor :gucci:

But Senator Pacquiao might show up and take it easy on him unless McGregor do some illegal fouling and shyt.

But if Manny doesn’t carry him this fight he will punish McGregor...

I’m all for Pac getting that big bag he one of the few who deserves it:manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
You must be smoking that hard:mjtf:

Pacman beats the dog shyt out of McGregor :gucci:

But Senator Pacquiao might show up and take it easy on him unless McGregor do some illegal fouling and shyt.

But if Manny doesn’t carry him this fight he will punish McGregor...

I’m all for Pac getting that big bag he one of the few who deserves it:manny:
Mcgregor moves his hands really fast, especially his uppercuts, they fly out quick like a jab, that's shyt u cant cant teach........

Plus he kicked Malinaggi's asss according to reputed sources......:manny:

If Mcgregor learn how to put boxing power on his shots it could be a dangerous fight.......Yes Manny has legendary power, but Mcgrergor is used to getting punch damn near bare knuckles.....

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Pacquiao don't you dare get washed by McGregor.. :ufdup:

Gonna have to knock you down a spot or two in the GOAT fighters list if you do :ufdup:
Bruh a washed up decrepit Manny with dementia still would beat the shyt outta this dude.

Yea this is a dangerous fight for Manny and he stands to make the most money here outside of a Floyd rematch
If it's possible he should do this vs fighting Danny or a damaged Spence
No danger here. Just McGregor fanboys gushing over any taps he gets in. McGregor handlers should be concerned for his health if Manny goes past gear one.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
May as well just stack a card full of these bullshyt ass fights and just get em all out the way at one time....:camby:

ATG's vs Boxing novices, youtubers vs ex nfl nikkas, da baby vs random promoter or hotel clerk, arce vs chavez snr 2 as the opener. :ehh:
Pacman Jones vs YouTuber.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
:umad:
Tell Swift he need to earn his shot.. He should avenge his loss to Porter first

Partly want Manny to fight McGregor so Danny gets left stranded in spring/summer :mjlit:
He don't deserve a title shot imo, agree with him and Porter running it back being a deserved option for both of them
Porter can show he's back coming off a loss, and Garcia can prove whether or not he can beat someone of Porter caliber before getting a bag from Manny or Spence